What school would you play for and why?

scores4fun

Let's say you are being recruited by every University in the U.S. to play football. What school (other than the University of Tennessee) would you choose and why?

I would have to say for me it would be between FSU and Hawaii! Warmer climate schools. Hot coeds. Party schools. FSU, if I wanted a better shot at winning a Natty and making it to the NFL. Hawaii, if I had no shot of making it to the NFL.

If I was a legit NFL prospect, I'd definitely go outside if the SEC. You leave school more mileage, take too many big hits. I'd go to the PAC 12... Probably USC so I can still play for a blue blood program, get everything that comes with being an athlete in Los Angeles, and then get a good degree as a backup plan to the NFL not working out.

Depends, if I am good enough to play in the NFL and that is my career goal I'm looking at LSU, Oklahoma, Texas, Auburn, North Carolina, TCU. There are plenty of good schools that develop talent in the north but I just couldn't do it. If I'm looking to get and education and don't think the NFL is a definite, I'd look at Baylor, Vandy, Virginia, Duke, GT, TCU, Texas, and NC. My official visits would be TCU, NC, FSU, FL, Arizona ST. The last 3 just for fun and would probably sign with TCU for the education, stability of the coaching staff, their ability to develop NFL players, and the possibility to compete for a championship.

Vandy because their the best

Since you said I can't go to Tennessee I would go to the other UT because who doesn't want to go to Austin

Last edited:
Reactions: Dudley Smith
UT, App State, Hawaii, UCF, USF, Stanford, Colorado, Wyoming, or Montana. It's all about the fishing.

But, it you cant take away what i know and love...And i think you know which of those is realistic.

Good idea, but you might add Idaho or Boise State.

Let's say you are being recruited by every University in the U.S. to play football. What school (other than the University of Tennessee) would you choose and why?
Miami, or USC Trojans probably for me. I wouldnt go north of TN and even though half my family is OU fans, I hate Oklahoma.

Reactions: scores4fun
I don't think I would play for any school other than Tennessee. I have been a Tennessee fan for all of my 81 years and there is no reason to change now.

VN Store

Back