'20 MS JUCO RB Don Ragsdale

Racked up huge numbers @ Pisgah HS in Sand Hill, MS, where he was named Class 2A Mr. Football his last 2 years. Good speed with a 100m PR of 10.85.

1573513329408.png

He's done pretty well @ Hinds: 340 carries for 1,714 (5.0 ypc) and 21 TDs in 2 seasons/18 games. Doesn't appear to be a receiving threat based on both HS & JUCO stats.

Last edited:
Racked up huge numbers @ Pisgah HS in Sand Hill, MS, where he was named Class 2A Mr. Football his last 2 years. Good speed with a 100m PR of 10.85.

View attachment 237729

He's done pretty well @ Hinds: 340 carries for 1,714 (5.0 ypc) and 21 TDs. Doesn't appear to be a receiving threat based on both HS & JUCO stats.
Apparently had a meniscus tear at some point in HS. Prolly how he ended up at Hinds.

Apparently had a meniscus tear at some point in HS. Prolly how he ended up at Hinds.

He missed Pisgah's 3rd and 4th games his senior year due to that injury & surgery, but showed no signs of slowing down when he returned (1,000 yards rushing over the next 3 games). Held offers from 10 FBS programs at one point, including Memphis and Southern Miss.

Reactions: TheApprentice
My friend called me today that has internships/learning, how to coach that is on the football team, told me that he was surprised by the scholarship. He is excited thus far, along with his teammates. It seems that they are happy for him, and is telling him to take it.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back