This is the chaos and madness we deserve

JustinVol

As Tennessee fans, we've been raked through coals, bashed (at times, deservingly). As we near the end of this football season, things are looking solid.

Saying all that.... Ahhahaah Finally, it isn't us in a circus coaching search, not us that lost to Evansville, our coaches not being on any hotseat bs.
THIS IS THE CHAOS WE DESERVE TO WATCH AND NOT BR A PART OF.

As Tennessee fans, we've been raked through coals, bashed (at times, deservingly). As we near the end of this football season, things are looking solid.

Saying all that.... Ahhahaah Finally, it isn't us in a circus coaching search, not us that lost to Evansville, our coaches not being on any hotseat bs.

I'll feel a lot more optimistic if we can win out instead of tank like we did last year.

Breakfast drinking...

The big if word but if we can win out and win the Bowl game, the team the fanbase will have our MO JO back heading into the 20 season, elite recruits will give us a very good look but if we split and lose the bowl game then the 50-50 split in the fanbase will begin once again and that does affect recruiting we need to win out and a bowl victory where the team and fans will be on a high in the of season.

Reactions: coach799

Can't help but read about ARK and think they're in a really tough spot...yet that's where we were with our coaching search antics and roster, just two short years ago.

IF we continue our methodical rise, and traditional bottom feeders continue their demise, I can see us being back in the top 5-6 SEC teams sooner than later.

8758011.gif

Imagine being a 40 yo Kentucky fan:

* Have best football season in a generation

* "I've only seen Kentucky win 4 times in my life, this is our year!"

* Still lose to Tennessee

* "At least we have basketball"

* Lose to Tennessee in SEC Tourney

* Lose to Auburn in NCAA Tourney

Next year...

* Tennessee football starts off year in horrible fashion

* "This is our year to beat them!"

* Still lose to Tennessee

* "At least we have basketball"

* Lose to Evansville... which everyone who isn't an Evansville student or alum is just now learning that's a real school

I am relieved that the chaos seems to have finally passed. For the record, Tennessee does chaos better than anyone else! Until another school has a coach leave, the city set on fire, two more losers, a Schiano, and college students running around with beer bongs hanging out of their butt, they can't come close to our chaos!

Hell, I'm not drunk. It's just about time we had some fun around here and enjoyed something. Just a little weekday fun for everyone. Live a little.

If you really want to live a little, think about the fall out if Auburn were to somehow knock off Bama in the Iron Bowl this season and knock them out of title contention.

VN Store

Back