Ol' Geno doubles down on bashing Tennessee, Fulmer, so on, so forth.

Voltopia

Score fast, score hard, no mercy.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gosh, Gee-NO, all the whining and lying is not a good look :oops: --- perhaps you should just go pound sand --- LAH [laughing AT him]

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
If the situation was as bad as he says it was, then he should come out with the information so it wouldn't happen to another player. I mean he claims he only cares what is best for all the players. Does he not care about the players that could still be in a situation like EW was? Time to put up or shut up Geno! Tennessee didn't oppose the transfer and they gave the information that was asked for. UT informed the NCAA that EW was in good standing academically and would have continued to be on the team with a scholarship if she had chosen to do so. Time to move on. The NCAA denied her waiver, not Tennessee. Get over it!

Another take is that Geno's first priority is to stand up for his player. Obviously she feels as if UT hurt her some way or she would still be here and he is giving voice to her feelings. She is in a very emotionally charged situation and he is reflecting her attitudes. His job is to get her to calm down, heal up and get ready for next year.

Reactions: Winston Smith
I think the proper response by UT is NO response. He sounds like some kind of moron with this stuff so let it linger out there for all to see. Ole saying..."when you wrestle with a pig you both get filthy but the pig doesn't mind"...

You can hate Geno all you want, but he backs up his players unlike the previous clueless WCBB coach here??? How many times were the players here thrown under the bus last season, particularly during the losing streak?? Thank God we have a REAL coach here now; a coach who actually cares about her players and who's not afraid to teach and challenge them!! Should be a good game against them / UConn!

The UConn women's basketball program is slipping and Geno wants as much attention as he can get
They're having a bit of a down season, but have you seen their recruiting for the next couple of years? It's really good!!! We'd better get our butts in gear here and at least keep up with them if we want to remain a top team!!
I see Kellie as the type of coach who will challenge and coach her players well unlike that over-rated idiot @ Maryland?? Now we just need some quality recruits!!

They're having a bit of a down season, but have you seen their recruiting for the next couple of years? It's really good!!! We'd better get our butts in gear here and at least keep up with them if we want to remain a top team!!
I see Kellie as the type of coach who will challenge and coach her players well unlike that over-rated idiot @ Maryland?? Now we just need some quality recruits!!
I could see Coach Harper becoming a Tennessee version of Kim Mulkey:cool:

Another take is that Geno's first priority is to stand up for his player. Obviously she feels as if UT hurt her some way or she would still be here and he is giving voice to her feelings. She is in a very emotionally charged situation and he is reflecting her attitudes. His job is to get her to calm down, heal up and get ready for next year.
Ah, how sweet of him and his noble action. Dream on; Geno just wants her to be eligible, and he despises Tennessee.

Geno is a whiner and he will always have a hang up with Tennessee. Fulmer remained neutral on Westbrook's eligibility. I don't see anything wrong with that. Following Geno's insinuation that Tennessee had done something wrong which might even merit an investigation, Fulmer had to remain neutral. He couldn't advocate for Westbrook without confirming Geno's claim. I'm sorry she has to sit for a season but that is how it goes sometimes when you transfer. She isn't losing a year of eligibility. It's really not big a deal, but Geno will still whine anyway.

VN Store

Back