Who are the early enrolls?

VolsdeepVFL

I'm a firm believer that EE players have a massive advantage, 247 lists us with only 4:

Harrison Bailey
Dominic Bailey
Cooper Mays
Art Green

This has to be the least amount we've taken in years, is 247 the authority on this or is the data incomplete? It looks like rivals doesn't even label players as EE or not.

Reactions: RollerVol
Could be all that have planned on being EE. The staff could still talk others in coming in the spring if they are on track academically.

Reactions: RollerVol
I doubt Jarette will be in the mix next year. The biggest knock on Maurer from the coaches is that he doesn't have experience and hasn't had the time to learn the offense. That won't be a concern next year.

And add in Bailey to the mix, and figuring that Shrout will elevate his game in the offseason, and I just don't see a place for him except at the back of the line.

I doubt Jarette will be in the mix next year. The biggest knock on Maurer from the coaches is that he doesn't have experience and hasn't had the time to learn the offense. That won't be a concern next year.

And add in Bailey to the mix, and figuring that Shrout will elevate his game in the offseason, and I just don't see a place for him except at the back of the line.
I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're right. It doesn't matter, anyway. H Bailey is going to come in and dominate, Imo.

QB room is going to be crowded come spring. JG, Shrout, Maurer, Hill, and Baily all likely to be in there.
Maybe some of these guys will "see the light" and decide to play another position. QB's that move seem to "shine" elsewhere on the field. I seem to remember Dickey saying something like he liked recruiting HS Qb's, they are usually good athletes and are football smart.

QB room is going to be crowded come spring. JG, Shrout, Maurer, Hill, and Baily all likely to be in there.

good problem...much rather see this than wondering where the heck we're going to get a QB...you know things could change by next season, but for now...let the games begin...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back