What’s it Going to Take to Win the Missouri Game?

vegasvolfan

Marketing Professional With 25 Years of Experience
I am thinking this will possibly be the most important challenge to our pass defense and pass rush and will require Warrior and DBs to play their best game. Bryant will be hungry for a good showing in front of scouts and will have knocked any rust off during the Florida game. Dline needs to put pressure on the QB and make him throw bad passes our DBs are ready for. I believe Missouri’s receivers are all pretty good, so there’s that too. Of course we will still have to play well against the run and that can’t be an afterthought.

Nigel Warrior’s improvement has been key in resurrecting Tennessee’s 2019 season

Well, we need to start strong and Not be going through the motions the first half of the game. OL needs to step up and Blow people off the ball and establish the run. Secondary needs to play smart.. If we can start strong after coming off of our bye week it should be a fun night for the VOLS!

GBO!!!

Well, we need to start strong and Not be going through the motions the first half of the game. OL needs to step up and Blow people off the ball and establish the run. Secondary needs to play smart.. If we can start strong after coming off of our bye week it should be a fun night for the VOLS!

GBO!!!

Play hard, play smart, and play the whole game, if we get a lead don't go conservative and give mo. a chance to get back in the game, keep the pedal to the medal the whole game

This.... 100% works. We outscore them by 1 point.
My heart can’t take much more! Maybe it all comes together and we blow them away!!!

Hey... wait... what? Sorry I was dreaming.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Seniors need to step up big and have a big game! Got to watch costly turnovers and foolish penalties. Need to play a disciplined physical game!
Agreed we have made a lot of foolish plays and penalties in a lot of games. Could this be our first complete game?

Reactions: feathersax
A miracle honestly but some will say I'm wrong and when Vols lose I'll be sure to rub it in their face on how I was right.

I am thinking this will possibly be the most important challenge to our pass defense and pass rush and will require Warrior and DBs to play their best game. Bryant will be hungry for a good showing in front of scouts and will have knocked any rust off during the Florida game. Dline needs to put pressure on the QB and make him throw bad passes our DBs are ready for. I believe Missouri’s receivers are all pretty good, so there’s that too. Of course we will still have to play well against the run and that can’t be an afterthought.

Nigel Warrior’s improvement has been key in resurrecting Tennessee’s 2019 season
WGWTFA

1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way - SCORE.

3. If at first the game - or the breaks - go against you, don't let up... put on more steam.

4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.

5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle... for this is the WINNING EDGE.

6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.

7. Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.

/thread.

VN Store

Back