South Carolina is up, Rennia Davis has impressed !

Key is the Key. When she blocks a shot stay high with hands and not come down picking up useless fouls and if the Coaching can get her to understand to repost and not just stand and watch. Her upside is huge and if she decides to put in the work to be the best player on the court she will One Day.

giphy.gif

The things you point out are right on. She came here knowing how to block shots, beyond that she will learn (I think fast) and yes she is going to be "huge" for this program. I think she will be able to dominate sooner than later.

i think having Key work with a good post player after the season would be a wise thing for Kellie to do. I know some are gonna say no she has a good staff. But i don`t think there is anyone that staff can teach her how to be a force on both end of the floor. And i do agree with you she is going to be "huge" for this program sooner than later. Key is talented and skilled, now just need the coaching. Same thing with Emily she will need the coaching of good post player.

all I know from what I've seen is good things are on the way...I really believe that...this team has a totally different look in their eyes this season...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

I agree and should be 8-0 before we head south to Texas. To note good to see Emily get some good minutes . I also can`t get over looking at the team photo Emily is listed at 6-5 and her family confirm it. And Key is listed at 6-5 but is much taller.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I agree and should be 8-0 before we head south to Texas. To note good to see Emily get some good minutes . I also can`t get over looking at the team photo Emily is listed at 6-5 and her family confirm it. And Key is listed at 6-5 but is much taller.
Texas game is in Knoxville according to schedule isnt it?

VN Store

Back