'20 TN ILB/QB Tanner Snyder

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Tanner Snyder on Hudl

Tanner Snyder of LCHS is our regular season player of the year check out his numbers below. Check out Tanner and his crew take on 4A Crockett County in the link below.

Completions :66 for 101
PassingYDs: 1,225
Rushing YDs: 95 carries for 1,129, avg 10.81 a carry
Tackles: 40 tackles: 1 int: 2 fumble recoveries
Rushing tds: 18
Passing tds: 18
Total tds: 36

I think Pruitt should try to get him!

Has a really strong arm...

Physical and willing kid. But I don't believe he's good enough for any FBS school in-state. He's not even a PWO for us.

Big kid. Let him walk on and see if they can find a spot at TE or HB. If he's really that tall then maybe he can put on 50 lbs and play DT.

He's a project at best.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
you need to watch this young man...it doesn't matter who the competition is...no fear and a beast...:D

GO LAKE COUNTY FALCONS!
You’re right. He has no fear, and isn’t scared of anyone. They’ve played a tough schedule this year.

Tanner Snyder on Hudl

Tanner Snyder of LCHS is our regular season player of the year check out his numbers below. Check out Tanner and his crew take on 4A Crockett County in the link below.

Completions :66 for 101
PassingYDs: 1,225
Rushing YDs: 95 carries for 1,129, avg 10.81 a carry
Tackles: 40 tackles: 1 int: 2 fumble recoveries
Rushing tds: 18
Passing tds: 18
Total tds: 36

I think Pruitt should try to get him!

I think Jim Chaney has volunteered to meet this kid at Boyette's.....

Reactions: OldVolMan
you need to watch this young man...it doesn't matter who the competition is...no fear and a beast...:D

GO LAKE COUNTY FALCONS!
Lake County is where I live.................ask Union City and Crockett County if Lake County is any good !!!!!

You’re right. He has no fear, and isn’t scared of anyone. They’ve played a tough schedule this year.
Ask some of the 3a and 4a schools Lake Co played if he is any good !!!!! For years Tenn has not recruited single A players..........,.many from this area has made it big in the Canadian Football League....example: Ronald Hopkins from Lake Co.........Tony Champion Humboldt Tn,. many others . Just because a player is from a Single A school does not mean he is lacking in ability. By the way, we have more than one State Championship trophy in our trophy case.........................We just might have another waiting for us this year. I hope !!!! Former Lake Co School Board Member ! Ask some of the people around East Tenn if Lake Co can play football............like South Pittsburg , Alco, Megs County and others.

Last edited:
Ask some of the 3a and 4a schools Lake Co played if he is any good !!!!! For years Tenn has not recruited single A players..........,.many from this area has made it big in the Canadian Football League....example: Ronald Hopkins from Lake Co.........Tony Champion Humboldt Tn,. many others . Just because a player is from a Single A school does not mean he is lacking in ability. By the way, we have more than one State Championship trophy in our trophy case.........................We just might have another waiting for us this year. I hope !!!! Former Lake Co School Board Member ! Ask some of the people around East Tenn if Lake Co can play football............like South Pittsburg , Alco, Megs County and others.

Single A schools have goods players come through here and there. The hardest part is the kids camping and getting actual exposure. Even larger schools don't have d1 kids every year that our coaches are looking for ex: Maryville, they are a 6A powerhouse but yet not a lot of kids have went to TN. Eddie Moore is the only one from SP that I recall going to TN, but I do remember john chaos coming to SP my senior year and talk to a kid by the name of David Jones. David was recruiting him as a linebacker and he wanted to play Rb so he went to MTSU and ended up at linebacker anyways. By the way if SP can get by greenback and LC get past huntington I expect a great championship game. As well known and historic as SP has been in football you still don't get a lot of d1 kids. Btw SP has been the only school in the state to play for the gold every decade since the TSSAA was created. Go Pirates!

Reactions: Crane guy
Single A schools have goods players come through here and there. The hardest part is the kids camping and getting actual exposure. Even larger schools don't have d1 kids every year that our coaches are looking for ex: Maryville, they are a 6A powerhouse but yet not a lot of kids have went to TN. Eddie Moore is the only one from SP that I recall going to TN, but I do remember john chaos coming to SP my senior year and talk to a kid by the name of David Jones. David was recruiting him as a linebacker and he wanted to play Rb so he went to MTSU and ended up at linebacker anyways. By the way if SP can get by greenback and LC get past huntington I expect a great championship game. As well known and historic as SP has been in football you still don't get a lot of d1 kids. Btw SP has been the only school in the state to play for the gold every decade since the TSSAA was created. Go Pirates!
Union City and Crockett County are much larger schools than Huntington and we beat UC and Crockett without any trouble. By the way, Huntington being in single A to me is a joke. They have more students in their band than we do grades 9-12 !!!! I have heard that Huntington is the real deal.

Union City and Crockett County are much larger schools than Huntington and we beat UC and Crockett without any trouble. By the way, Huntington being in single A to me is a joke. They have more students in their band than we do grades 9-12 !!!! I have heard that Huntington is the real deal.

We always play up also. Couple years ago we played franklin county 6a schools. Wasn't a great team but your still takin g a school with 250 kids grades 7-12 and playing a school with 1000 kids 9-12. Sp beat meigs which should be representing the east for 2a, also scheduled red bank a 3a team that will go deep in playoffs. Game go rained out so we will never know. Playing up will only help small schools but you can't go by we beat this team who best that team by x amount of points. You have to show up each week and play your own game. Sp is playing better ball each week but still not what we have been in previous years. It will be sp greenback huntington or lc to carry the gold home.

Reactions: ReelfootVol
If you all think this kid is worthy enough to even have a chance at UT, then you might want to go check out the WR from Greenback. Just sayin.. he’ll be the Mr. Football winner this year in Class 1A and is 6’4” 205 lbs. Saw somewhere where he runs a 4.5 40 time and has a 38 inch vertical. The paper said he’s currently tied for the record for receiving TD’s in one season in TSSAA history at 26. Might hear more about him after this Friday night when they play South Pittsburg. Looks like a diamond in the rough to me. Both of these kids I believe were invited to play in the East-West All Star game at APSU.

Reactions: FĂŻreBall
If you all think this kid is worthy enough to even have a chance at UT, then you might want to go check out the WR from Greenback. Just sayin.. he’ll be the Mr. Football winner this year in Class 1A and is 6’4” 205 lbs. Saw somewhere where he runs a 4.5 40 time and has a 38 inch vertical. The paper said he’s currently tied for the record for receiving TD’s in one season in TSSAA history at 26. Might hear more about him after this Friday night when they play South Pittsburg. Looks like a diamond in the rough to me. Both of these kids I believe were invited to play in the East-West All Star game at APSU.
I played 1A ball in TN and played with two Mr. TN Football winners. 1 player ended up playing at Tusculum and the other player played at Mars Hill. There are some great athletes in 1A, no denying that. But, the competition is pitiful. I'd be fine with giving him a pwo and see what he can do.

VN Store

Back