Jabari "Juice" Davis who?

That was hilarious!! I know she was trying to tell him how packed it is in game day, but the comments that followed are gold!

But it looks like her tweet and the responses are gone now.

Reactions: 70EEVol
I got his autograph his freshman year. I thought it was the coolest thing ever as it was my first autograph from a Vol.
First time getting autograph from a player is awesome. My first time going to an Orange and White game was in High School and Eric Berrys Sophomore year. I somehow was able to get his autograph. The next year, they had him isolated by himself with the longest line Ive ever seen. Glad I went the year before lmao.

First time getting autograph from a player is awesome. My first time going to an Orange and White game was in High School and Eric Berrys Sophomore year. I somehow was able to get his autograph. The next year, they had him isolated by himself with the longest line Ive ever seen. Glad I went the year before lmao.
I was there as well and yes the line was very long. So I settled and got Cromptons autograph.

Gerald Riggs got most of the headlines back then but Juice was a flat-out workhorse. He was one of the main reasons we were able to be Florida in 2003. Well, him and the Zooker being a terrible coach.
Cedric Houston was our leading rusher in 2003. Riggs surpassed Davis on the depth chart the following year. Every single running back on our roster that year came in with high expectations. Davis, Houston, Tinsley, and Riggs were all big time recruits. Even fullback Troy Fleming was a local legend.

Reactions: bigorange
He was a 5 star RB and the 1st or 2nd ranked out of high school. He was good, but wasn’t fast enough to ever become our go to back. Was hyped as the next Jamal Lewis.

Reactions: livefaith
I remember when signed to play at Tennessee. It was a huge get for Tennessee. He was rated as the number 2 RB coming out of high school and a 5 star. Everyone thought he was the next great RB. It just didn't end up that way. He was a good RB and really good on short yardage situations, but never lived up to the hype. Definitely good enough, but people were expecting more.

I remember when signed to play at Tennessee. It was a huge get for Tennessee. He was rated as the number 2 RB coming out of high school and a 5 star. Everyone thought he was the next great RB. It just didn't end up that way. He was a good RB and really good on short yardage situations, but never lived up to the hype. Definitely good enough, but people were expecting more.

The bad part about that is that we were leading iirc for Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams. We had a log jam of studs wanting in on Fulmer's national title expectations. Tubby and AU flipped em both and style the best 2 out of that giant lot of elite rbs. Houston was probably in their league, but had health issues through college.

My how times have changed.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Cedric Houston was our leading rusher in 2003. Riggs surpassed Davis on the depth chart the following year. Every single running back on our roster that year came in with high expectations. Davis, Houston, Tinsley, and Riggs were all big time recruits. Even fullback Troy Fleming was a local legend.

And everyone talked about Butch’s lack of developing talent!

VN Store

Back