Al Wilson jersey

Here's the guy to ask
941867.gif

BoilingHandsomeChupacabra-max-1mb.gif

See if doctorloomis will sell u one of his. He has a ridiculous collection of jerseys

Here's the guy to ask
941867.gif

BoilingHandsomeChupacabra-max-1mb.gif

Rumor was that, Fulmer had that jersey flown to an undisclosed location in the Middle East by Lt. Col. Matthew Andrew Markinson, possibly stored with the Arc of the Covenant or in the Vatican Vaults. It is now so sacred it has only ever been seen by Wilson, Fulmer, and Markinson himself. Do you know what Markinson did the first seventeen of his twenty-six years in the Corps? Counterintelligence. Markinson's gone. There is no Markinson. There is no jersey.

Nothing. That's not a late '90s big number Al Wilson jersey. That's a mid 2000s little number Foster jersey.

Good eye.

*It is 2 Adidas #27 jerseys from the mid 2000s. I bought them because of Al Wilson not Arian Foster. I think I paid about $15 each at Sports Seasons in East Town Mall (Knoxville). I've not saw any of the late 90s Adidas jerseys in a long time.

Any leads on a #27 Adidas jersey? I’ve searched for a while without much luck.

Went to the '98 Arky game and was at the Vol Walk with my 14 y.o. son. Al Wilson walked by and looked like he was going after the guy that just punched his grandma in the mouth. I turned to my son and said "Did you see Al Wilson!" The guy next to my son said "Yeah, he scared the heII out of me!" Greatest Vol leader of all time. He willed the team to wins.

VN Store

Back