Memphis hasnt quit flopping

Before season started, I wouldn't have thought we had a chance of beating Memphis this year. Now I like our chances, especially at home. GBO

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Before season started, I wouldn't have thought we had a chance of beating Memphis this year. Now I like our chances, especially at home. GBO

Memphis just isn't the same without Wiseman/Quinones. Without them we're essentially 6-7 really talented underclassmen plus Penny's kid.

Seriously, it's a good exercise to watch highlights from last year's game to be reminded of the ridiculous floppery that Memphis engages in. Penny's pearl clutching when they were rightfully called out for flopping was the icing on the cake.

Reactions: cardvolfan
I know our fans will bring the energy. The atmosphere will be electric. It’ll be the toughest environment Memphis faces all season.

Flopaway...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT DOWN MEMPHO!

It is my dream that late in warmups when the officials are paying a little more attention that Barnes has half of his squad line up across the lane and the other half each with a ball drive towards the defenders, stopping just short of contact and having the defending group all dramatically flop.... a flop drill if you would...... swap places and repeat with Barnes and staff closely observing on court in a way to call attention to the drill... Give them a thumbs up and then leave for the locker room.

But then again I am old and easily entertained...

VN Store

Back