Latest Bowl Projections (12/8)

DiderotsGhost

ESPN put out new bowl projections this morning.

Bonagura: Gator Bowl, Tennessee vs. Indiana
Schlabach: Music City Bowl, Louisville vs. Tennessee

That's probably accurate. With the way things played out, the Outback is likely out of the question now. It's either Gator Bowl, Music City Bowl, or possibly the Belk Bowl.

Music City Bowl is my best guess.

247 says
247Sports intel: We expect Alabama to slide to the Citrus Bowl, who last hosted the Crimson Tide (vs. Michigan State) in 2010. Orlando gets first pick of SEC teams after the New Year's Six and grabbing the Crimson Tide is a no-brainer. ... Last-minute intel has indicated Tennessee (7-5) likely won't be playing in Florida after all for New Year's despite entering bowl season on a five-game winning streak. Tennessee last played in the Gator Bowl game to end the 2015 season and drew a crowd, but there's mutual interest between the Vols and Nashville (Music City), likewise with Kentucky and Jacksonville.

ESPN put out new bowl projections this morning.

Bonagura: Gator Bowl, Tennessee vs. Indiana
Schlabach: Music City Bowl, Louisville vs. Tennessee

That's probably accurate. With the way things played out, the Outback is likely out of the question now. It's either Gator Bowl, Music City Bowl, or possibly the Belk Bowl.

Music City Bowl is my best guess.
I don’t get why Schlabach had us in the gator bowl last week and now he has Kentucky. Doesn’t make any sense to me

VN Store

Back