The Bowl Poll

Choose

• Total voters

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
The three options based on the most recent projections. Pick your preferred one

Anything but the MCB, these kids deserve a trip, not just a drive up the road.
If the SEC thinks it’ll sellout cause it’s an instate game they seriously need to think again. They will be forced to give away tickets by the handful for it not to look like a Vandy home game

If the SEC thinks it’ll sellout cause it’s an instate game they seriously need to think again. They will be forced to give away tickets by the handful for it not to look like a Vandy home game
Lmao. Imagine Vol fans staging a boycott the bowl game 😂😂😂

Giving away tickets? You serious? There will be tons of middle and west tn folks that will go because it’s ut and it’s convenient. Not to mention the east tn folks like myself that will be going. It will be far from giving away tickets.

giphy.gif

It will sell out

Indiana isn’t bad. It’s one reason I don’t really care for the matchup. Nobody would care if we beat them, but it would look pretty bad to lose to them. I’d be happy to be in the gator bowl though and of course you just have to win. Aside from that VT is a bigger named matchup and a fun cross border “rivalry”. Would be nice to beat them.

Giving away tickets? You serious? There will be tons of middle and west tn folks that will go because it’s ut and it’s convenient. Not to mention the east tn folks like myself that will be going. It will be far from giving away tickets.
And it’s because of easy money like you why these kids will be stuck in state rather than being rewarded with a trip.
How you think that looks to recruits. Hey he start bad and turn around the season and we will still be stuck with a drive down the road for the reward. Or I could go to UK, lose to UT and still get to go to Florida as a reward.

This is exactly why Bowls games are a meaningless joke. This placement isn’t about matchups or rewarding the kids. It’s about the MCB and UT seeing this as an easy cash grab, period.

Indiana isn’t bad. It’s one reason I don’t really care for the matchup. Nobody would care if we beat them, but it would look pretty bad to lose to them. I’d be happy to be in the gator bowl though and of course you just have to win. Aside from that VT is a bigger named matchup and a fun cross border “rivalry”. Would be nice to beat them.
I hate the Indiana matchup for this exact reason. Win and no one cares. Lose and it disrupts the momentum headed into the offseason. It’s a no win situation.

And it’s because of easy money like you why these kids will be stuck in state rather than being rewarded with a trip.
How you think that looks to recruits. Hey he start bad and turn around the season and we will still be stuck with a drive down the road for the reward. Or I could go to UK, lose to UT and still get to go to Florida as a reward.

This is exactly why Bowls games are a meaningless joke. This placement isn’t about matchups or rewarding the kids. It’s about the MCB and UT seeing this as an easy cash grab, period.

If I was you and they go to the MCB I wouldn't even watch...

Ok.

I hope not msb. Wouldn't be surprised tho if that's where we end up. None of those matchups are exciting. Pretty sure we'd beat each of those teams. I'd like to see us play Penn State, Minnesota, VA-tech, or Texas.

Mark Schlabach of ESPN thinks Tennessee will play Louisville in the Music City Bowl while ESPN's Bonagura thinks Tennessee will play Indiana in the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl.

Reactions: FlVols and VOLSONLY
I hope not msb. Wouldn't be surprised tho if that's where we end up. None of those matchups are exciting. Pretty sure we'd beat each of those teams. I'd like to see us play Penn State, Minnesota, VA-tech, or Texas.
Tennessee would run it down Louisville's throat and probably come away with a 47-27 type win.

Tennessee fans...
Week 1: No bowl
Week 2: No bowl
Week 3: No bowl
Week 4: No bowl
Week 5: No bowl
Week 6: No bowl
Week 7: No bowl
Week 8: Bowl?
Week 9: Bowl??
Week 10: Bowl???
Week 11: Goin bowlin!
Week 12: Goin bowlin!!
Week 13: I don't want that bowl

Tennessee fans...
Week 1: No bowl
Week 2: No bowl
Week 3: No bowl
Week 4: No bowl
Week 5: No bowl
Week 6: No bowl
Week 7: No bowl
Week 8: Bowl?
Week 9: Bowl??
Week 10: Bowl???
Week 11: Goin bowlin!
Week 12: Goin bowlin!!
Week 13: I don't want that bowl
Tennessee fans should be happy as hell that Tennessee is going bowling after starting the season 1-4;)

Probably be worse than that. I don't see our defense allowing them to score 27 on us. We'll curb-stomp them. Not an impressive win or game that anyone outside of our fans would notice.
People would notice a Tennessee Bowl win and a 7-1 finish to the 2019 season. I think Tennessee will be ranked in the #20-#25 range in the 2020 Preseason College Football Polls.

VN Store

Back