Tennessee vs Indiana Mismatch

teeball

Has anybody looked inside Indiana's 8-4 record. It's misleading to say the least. It's very similar to UAB's record in that they have won a lot of games against opponents that were AWFUL. Indiana has not beaten a single team this year with a winning or even a break-even record. Their wins have come against Eastern Illinois (1-11), Connecticut (2-10), Rutgers (2-10), Maryland (3-9), Northwestern (3-9), Purdue (4-8), Ball State (5-7) and Nebraska (5-7). I know Tennessee didn't beat any of the big boys this year but dang we did beat one 9-4 team, two 7-5 teams and two 6-6 teams along with Vandy and SCar who had losing seasons. The bottom line is Tennessee should beat these Hooisers like a red-headed stepchild and finish with a very respectable 8-5 record. Who would have thunk it after the GaState and BYU games ... not me ... GBO!!!

Mismatch huh, I think everyone on here, incluing myself, thought that about Ga St. Let’s just be happy we r in a bowl game. Then hope the team takes care of business and ends on a positive note and with an 8-5 tecord and be happy with that.

Mismatch huh, I think everyone on here, incluing myself, thought that about Ga St. Let’s just be happy we r in a bowl game. Then hope the team takes care of business and ends on a positive note and with an 8-5 tecord and be happy with that.
This is a very different team mentally than the team that lost to Georgia State

Has anybody looked inside Indiana's 8-4 record. It's misleading to say the least. It's very similar to UAB's record in that they have won a lot of games against opponents that were AWFUL. Indiana has not beaten a single team this year with a winning or even a break-even record. Their wins have come against Eastern Illinois (1-11), Connecticut (2-10), Rutgers (2-10), Maryland (3-9), Northwestern (3-9), Purdue (4-8), Ball State (5-7) and Nebraska (5-7). I know Tennessee didn't beat any of the big boys this year but dang we did beat one 9-4 team, two 7-5 teams and two 6-6 teams along with Vandy and SCar who had losing seasons. The bottom line is Tennessee should beat these Hooisers like a red-headed stepchild and finish with a very respectable 8-5 record. Who would have thunk it after the GaState and BYU games ... not me ... GBO!!!

Just like the Dallas Cowboys and anyone else in the NFC East.

Just happy we’re bowling again. Been reading about IU. We should beat them by 14 points.
With a chip on his shoulder, JJ catches 2 TD’s in second half.
UT 37
IU 23

Go VOLS

I think this will be a good game. I haven’t seen much of IU this year but if we sleepwalk through this game they will beat us.

Reactions: tbh
People that just assume Tennessee will win this bowl game are forgetting what happened this season. Just because they won 7 games by beating atrocious teams in November doesn't erase what they did and it doesn't mean it won't happen again.

Now, I EXPECT Tennessee to win this game because that's what we should always expect of a team that is supposed to be getting better. But to ASSUME it is a real bad idea.

VN Store

Back