From the Indiana board

rocknrick

If you hate Kentucky
Discussion in 'IU Football Board' started by Palmbeachhoosier, 27 minutes ago.
Post New Thread

1. PalmbeachhoosierSenior

Joined:Aug 13, 2016Messages:2,080Likes Received:2,162Location:Delray Beach, FL
    Then you are really going to hate Tennessee football fans. That ugly orange and white checkerboard. The band playing Rocky Top over and over and over again.
    To their defense Jeremy Pruitt a former high school did an excellent job turning things around early after losing to Georgia State and BYU and getting blown out by the Gators. It really looked as if he had lost the team.
    Anyway there is no team I love to beat more than the Volunteers.​

Reactions: blouder1
Good question. I took the daughters to the Peach Bowl many years ago and I think we played IU. Can't remember if we beat them or not. Going to look it up.

Not sure how many years you are talking but we played Maryland in the Peach Bowl around 03

If you hate Kentucky
Discussion in 'IU Football Board' started by Palmbeachhoosier, 27 minutes ago.
Post New Thread

1. PalmbeachhoosierSenior

Joined:Aug 13, 2016Messages:2,080Likes Received:2,162Location:Delray Beach, FL
    Then you are really going to hate Tennessee football fans. That ugly orange and white checkerboard. The band playing Rocky Top over and over and over again.
    To their defense Jeremy Pruitt a former high school did an excellent job turning things around early after losing to Georgia State and BYU and getting blown out by the Gators. It really looked as if he had lost the team.
    Anyway there is no team I love to beat more than the Volunteers.​
Jeremy Pruitt is a former high school? 🤯🤯

VN Store

Back