Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers

im4davolsbaby

Anyone else think we will get Cade Mays back home and to play with his brother Cooper after Sam Pittmans departure from Georgia to be head coach at Arkansas? Also, do you think Amari Rodgers comes back home to be coached underneath his dad Tee Martin? We could use the talent. Go Vols Go!!!

Anyone else think we will get Cade Mays back home and to play with his brother Cooper after Sam Pittmans departure from Georgia to be head coach at Arkansas? Also, do you think Amari Rodgers comes back home to be coached underneath his dad Tee Martin? We could use the talent. Go Vols Go!!!

No and no. If UGA or Clemson were bad teams then we would have a shot if either one of them grad transferred. However Rodgers will likely go pro after his junior year and Mays will stay at UGA for 4 years then declare

A lot of people coming off very sure with the "no" answer.

I think both are possible but not likely. I feel confident saying fans hold much larger grudges than coaches when it comes to players and their recruiting decisions. If it's possible to get both or either and I was a betting man my money would be Pruitt would take them.

For what its worth Cade has a higher probability than Amari. Amari is one of theeee guys while Cade is struggling to stay in the rotation because he was expected to be an OT and they hv better players in front of him at OG.

So what? He doesnt like TN. Cade Mays made his bed.
He can unmake it. He was only 17 or 18 when the decision was made. Plus he can play with his little brother and I’m sure the family would be happy. He has played significant snaps on possibly the best OL in the country. I’m all for accepting talent that will make the Vols a better team.

VN Store

Back