New coaches in tbe SEC

VolJarhead

It looks like Missouri made a good hire and it looks like Arkansas just hurt Georgia. I don't know if Pittman is a good hire for a head coach though.

It looks like Missouri made a good hire and it looks like Arkansas just hurt Georgia. I don't know if Pittman is a good hire for a head coach though.
Mizzou’s hire is a stretch. Pittman may or may not be decent at Arky but all that matters is that he will not be recruiting at UGA.
Kiffin will be a joke at Ole Miss

Mizzou’s hire is a stretch. Pittman may or may not be decent at Arky but all that matters is that he will not be recruiting at UGA.

I thought Orgeron would struggle at LSU And look what he has done. I think Kiffin will do ok but he is Just about in a no win situation with their schedul.

By saying rhat about Kiffin we know what category of fan you are. Kiffin will inherit that offensive talent and be an instant contender in the SEC at Ole Miss. On top of that he will recruit very well with the boosters OM has.

Reactions: garbear
By saying rhat about Kiffin we know what category of fan you are. Kiffin will inherit that offensive talent and be an instant contender in the SEC at Ole Miss. On top of that he will recruit very well with the boosters OM has.
Category of fan? I don’t know exactly what that means but Kiffin is a .500 coach. He will get Ole Miss to bowl games probably

Category of fan? I don’t know exactly what that means but Kiffin is a .500 coach. He will get Ole Miss to bowl games probably
Kiffin will have Ole Miss around 8 wins year in and year out and if that’s good enough for them then he is the right guy. Plus, there’s the added bonus of knowing he will get under Saban’s skin. That’s worth another win or two by itself!

Ole Miss won with best hire. They should be bowling every year under Kiffin considering they got a QB set for next 3 years in that Plumlee kid.

really surprised Drinkwitz left Appy State for Mizzou of all places.

Pittman was a lackluster hire but I don’t think he will be as bad as Morris.

I thought Orgeron would struggle at LSU And what he has done. I think Kiffin will do ok but he is Just about in a no win situation with their schedul.
He made a great OC hire! The others may succeed/fail depending on the staff they hire.

VN Store

Back