Indiana"s Bowl Record

VolnJC

They are 3-8 with one of their losses coming to us in the 88 Peach Bowl. This is also their first "Florida Bowl" and arguably their best invite since the 67 Rose Bowl. I would expect them to bring a good amount of people...Indiana winters can be brutal and they don't go bowling often.
20191208_204556.jpg
IU's bowl game history

Last edited:
They are 3-8 with one of their losses coming to us in the 88 Peach Bowl. This is also their first "Florida Bowl" and arguably their best invite since the 67 Rose Bowl. I would expect them to bring a good amount of people...Indiana winters can be brutal and they don't go bowling often.
View attachment 243952
IU's bowl game history

They also have the longest active streak between bowl game victories in the NCAA (27 years at this point, I think) . That 44-41 loss in overtime against Duke in the 2015 Pinstripe Bowl was pretty much to determine which NCAA team would (continue to) hold that honor.

That was so fantastic to watch all those Great Vol names of the past. So many to name, DeLong, Francis, Galbreath, Cobb, TD, Cleveland, Cooper, and all! Thanks for the post, so wonderful!

Watching these old games seems like TV was done caveman style......with old fuzzy rabbit ear TV screens.
I know back then I had cable TV and the games at the time were clearer than some.

Reactions: RollerVol
Watching these old games seems like TV was done caveman style......with old fuzzy rabbit ear TV screens.
I know back then I had cable TV and the games at the time were clearer than some.
Lol I'm old enough to remember when we had to go up on the roof to turn the antenna if we wanted a certain channel...I remember when the cable guy came to our house to tell us it was available in our area..pretty sure we were the only cableless house on the street...my Dad said it was a fad and wouldn't last...before he died he had like the premium package

VN Store

Back