I wanted Belk....

I think the Belk put itself on the outs with the SEC by agreeing to go to a rotating SEC / Big 10 school vs ACC starting next year

I think the Belk put itself on the outs with the SEC by agreeing to go to a rotating SEC / Big 10 school vs ACC starting next yeat

You mean this?

In 2020, the Big Ten Conference will begin alternating with the SEC on its tie-in through 2025, with the Big Ten playing even-numbered years, and the SEC playing in odd numbered years. The conference not playing the Belk Bowl will play in the Las Vegas Bowl.

It sounds like they're just doing a Big10/SEC balancing act between themselves and the Las Vegas Bowl in a similar (albeit not exact) way that the Gator and Music City Bowl do with the ACC/Big10.

You mean this?

It sounds like they're just doing a Big10/SEC balancing act between themselves and the Las Vegas Bowl in a similar (albeit not exact) way that the Gator and Music City Bowl do with the ACC/Big10.
Las Vegas? I'd score a plane-ticket to go if we ever end up there. My sister lives there, so I'd have free stay, and Allegient has cheap flight to LV if I'm not mistaken.

VN Store

Back