'20 SC WR Ger-Cari Caldwell (uscjr commit)

A WR that is 6'4" and can run 4.5 or better (assuming that's his 40 time since his Hudl doesn't have that info) is a take. Plays against good competition. But then Darion Williamson's 6'3 and his Hudl has him at a 4.5 40.

Wth film are you watching dude?
He scores two long TDs in his first two plays on the highlights 🙄
Which one are you referring to? The one I watched had basketball and one football game plays shown.
Thanks for telling me there is another "clip" that I haven't found "DUDE"

Which one are you referring to? The one I watched had basketball and one football game plays shown.
Thanks for telling me there is another "clip" that I haven't found "DUDE"

Well who's fault is that?
Yeah you definitely missed something.
Try again.

Also recently got an offer from the Gamecocks. Life long fan of theirs.
He was formerly committed to East Carolina.

This kid is good.

I don’t care what this kids ranking is.,.that highlight film is lights out...I’d take him in a heartbeat...I think rivals will update that 5.4 before it’s all said and done anyway

A WR that is 6'4" and can run 4.5 or better (assuming that's his 40 time since his Hudl doesn't have that info) is a take. Plays against good competition. But then Darion Williamson's 6'3 and his Hudl has him at a 4.5 40.
Seen Williamson play, those numbers are legit, everyone saying he might get the Git shirt but I'm not so sure

Yep, sounds like he'll end up there...

“This offer is big time,” Caldwell said. “It’s close to home and I’ll be playing at a high level. South Carolina likes my ability to catch the ball at the highest point. They also love my break away speed (4.48) once the ball is in my hands. I think I would fit in there as an outside receiver who can line up and get the jump ball, and with my breakaway speed, I can catch the short route and take it to the house.”

...The offer might have come a little later in the process, but Caldwell is glad that it did. “South Carolina is actually my dream school,” Caldwell said.

https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...ecruiting/phil-kornblut/article238107834.html

He was formerly committed to East Carolina.

This kid is good.

Agreed. His route running looks good. Good hands and some break away speed. I doubt he runs a 4.4 but he looks plenty fast enough.

I wonder if this guy is Jimmy Calloways replacement?

Yep, sounds like he'll end up there...

“This offer is big time,” Caldwell said. “It’s close to home and I’ll be playing at a high level. South Carolina likes my ability to catch the ball at the highest point. They also love my break away speed (4.48) once the ball is in my hands. I think I would fit in there as an outside receiver who can line up and get the jump ball, and with my breakaway speed, I can catch the short route and take it to the house.”

...The offer might have come a little later in the process, but Caldwell is glad that it did. “South Carolina is actually my dream school,” Caldwell said.

https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...ecruiting/phil-kornblut/article238107834.html

Let's hope he's more of a "Vonn Bell" kind of guy

Reactions: volnut1 and Volmart

VN Store

Back