Kennedy and Lovingood get their master's degree

I can’t fathom somebody getting Bachelors and Masters degrees in 4 years while spending 20 hours a week on football and working out. It’s unbelievable.
If you're always there all summer, and otherwise would be doing things like working, it's easy to see. I worked 30-40 hours per week in college, for example. And only took four years to graduate because I had two summers off and missed an entire semester because my study abroad trip was canceled.

If you're always there all summer, and otherwise would be doing things like working, it's easy to see. I worked 30-40 hours per week in college, for example. And only took four years to graduate because I had two summers off and missed an entire semester because my study abroad trip was canceled.

I worked 50+ hours a week in the Air Force and still got my Bachelor's Degree in just over 5 years. It meant some sacrifices though!

I can’t fathom somebody getting Bachelors and Masters degrees in 4 years while spending 20 hours a week on football and working out. It’s unbelievable.

Completion of both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in a 5-year window is an impressive accomplishment, particularly if the Master’s degree is in a program that requires a thesis.

Reactions: RollerVol
Not saying it isn’t impressive for a college-aged kid to do with all those distractions plus all the time dedicated to their sport. Football players do get a lot of help tho.

thanks Rex...congrats to all...just can't figure out which tie I like the best...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE HOOSIERS!

VN Store

Back