To’oto’o’ & Volnation

vol94

Henry To’oto’o handed out skittles to the Vol faithful after the Gator Bowl Win. Is there a story behind this? I’ve never sat first row behind the bench of a football game, so it was a cool experience and definitely gave me a new perspective for the game.

To’oto’o wore a smile on his face before and after the game. I love his attitude!

I rarely attempt to speak to athletes but admit it was cool to congratulate him after the game.

Attachments

• 9D8F5E10-8E54-4348-8031-AAFB1EE39CCF.jpeg
    9D8F5E10-8E54-4348-8031-AAFB1EE39CCF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 395
Henry To’oto’o handed out skittles to the Vol faithful after the Gator Bowl Win. Is there a story behind this? I’ve never sat first row behind the bench of a football game, so it was a cool experience and definitely gave me a new perspective for the game.

To’oto’o wore a smile on his face before and after the game. I love his attitude!

I rarely attempt to speak to athletes but admit it was cool to congratulate him after the game.
Henry To’oto’o on his must have for Thanksgiving: “Chocolate pie and ice cream. And skittles.”

There was one play were he was caught up in a pile trying to stop Ramsey on a QB sneak. Sometimes refs are a little apprehensive about breaking those piles up. One ref went right up to Henry T and offered to help him up. To'oto'o looked him in the eye and proceeded to strike a short quick and friendly conversation while thanking him for helping him up. He has personality and guys love to be around him. Very charismatic. Kid is smart and friendly. Brought up in a good home....

He's just a special dude all around.

He was everywhere against Indiana! Pass coverage and run support. And he's a leader.
Did not miss a game! Started everygame a true freshman.

Henry T is going to be another Hacksaw Reynolds

a2da49d2-a49b-4b52-99ac-adeeebaba67f-utbyu0907348-jpg.252073
463835423-e1422499033440.jpg

There was one play were he was caught up in a pile trying to stop Ramsey on a QB sneak. Sometimes refs are a little apprehensive about breaking those piles up. One ref went right up to Henry T and offered to help him up. To'oto'o looked him in the eye and proceeded to strike a short quick and friendly conversation while thanking him for helping him up. He has personality and guys love to be around him. Very charismatic. Kid is smart and friendly. Brought up in a good home....

He's just a special dude all around.

He was everywhere against Indiana! Pass coverage and run support. And he's a leader.
Did not miss a game! Started everygame a true freshman.
Is from an awesome family! Almost as happy having them on board as him.

Is from an awesome family! Almost as happy having them on board as him.

Tua Tagavailoa also comes from a strong family. Polynesian culture of strong family and being decent people.

I hope Henry T can be that for our program.
They're different guys but they both bring that positive energy coupled with great football ability.

Definitely, a huge fan of Henry To’oto’o. I think he needs to gain some size and weight without losing speed and agility. Hopefully, we can get a better D-Line around him to make him better.

Reactions: 08Vol and tennrich1
Definitely, a huge fan of Henry To’oto’o. I think he needs to gain some size and weight without losing speed and agility. Hopefully, we can get a better D-Line around him to make him better.

???
He's already about 240. Could tone up some, but his weight is pretty good where its at.

And our D-Line was a strength at the end of the year...

Reactions: Remy and memtownvol
To’oto’o will become a fan favorite before he leaves campus. He has the potential to become the best linebacker in the country during his jr year.

I agree with this. His individual play was just as impressive as SR Daniel Bituli.
Them two together really solidified the defense.

Henry has changed the way I watch UT football games. When UT is on defense, I used to watch the opposing qb and rb for the most part. Now, I keep my eyes glued to #11. 10 times out of 10 if you watch him, you will know where the ball is going. It’s crazy.

lol I can totally relate. He reads the game like a really good QB

Pretty crazy player. If he stays healthy and doesn't get an ounce better, he's gonna be a top 10-15 TN LB for us.

He is the real deal. It was just a couple of years ago where our LB's were getting dragged for about 5-10 extra yards in pile ups on a regular basis.

Reactions: LittleVol
D-Line was very good this year and returns everybody with Gooden and the signees next season.

Reactions: crovol and BigDave

VN Store

Back