'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

zfaucegnhw8ix9fdny3q

Prospect Info:
  • POS: DT
  • HEIGHT: 6-4.5
  • WEIGHT: 265
  • HIGH SCHOOL: Gaffney
  • HOME TOWN: Gaffney, SC
  • CLASS: 2021

Links:

247 - Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins, Gaffney, Defensive Tackle

Rivals - Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins, 2021 Strongside defensive end - Rivals.com

Offers:

APPALACHIAN STATE, ARKANSAS, COASTAL CAROLINA, COLORADO, EAST CAROLINA, FLORIDA STATE, GEORGIA, GEORGIA SOUTHERN, GEORGIA TECH, MICHIGAN, PENN STATE, SOUTH CAROLINA, SYRACUSE, TENNESSEE, VIRGINIA TECH, WEST VIRGINIA

Video:

EXTREMELY CLOSE to this one. I can't really get into details just in case his Mama reads this board. I want him at UT but at the same time I realize it's his choice and I want him to be his own man. He grew so much during the season last season he had to get a bigger jersey in the middle of the season. SCar is making him a priority.

Last edited:
Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (Gaffney (S.C.)) intends on announcing a top schools list sometime in the coming weeks. UNC should comfortably make the cut, if that list consists of 10 to 15 programs, as the 6-foot-4, 295-pound defensive tackle has hinted. If not for the Coronavirus, he would have made his inaugural visit to Chapel Hill; it was scheduled for April 4. He did make it to Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee (he actually visited Knoxville twice) this offseason. That SEC trio comprises the frontrunners.
- UNC 247

VN Store

Back