Witten To The Giants?

Not sure about the Giants- he would be a backup behind Engram. Would he accept that? Engram does seem to have injury issues though...

Brest right end that really looked slow this past season. Not sure if one yr off hurt him or just getting older.

Great leadership skills to younger guys.

Reactions: savannahfan
Brest right end that really looked slow this past season. Not sure if one yr off hurt him or just getting older.

Great leadership skills to younger guys.
Yeah the hands were still there but the YAC is a thing of the past I'm afraid..still a guy that can get you 5 yards on 3rd down and can block has value

I think with Garret as OC, he he would see the field a lot in spite of Engram starting. Maybe Engram will stay healthy more with an HOFer behind him...

I hate the Cowboys but I also would hate to see Witten end his career playing for another team. Having a career as long as he had with one team is special. He needs to either stay and play for Dallas if that is an option or retire a Cowboy and wait for that HOF enshrinement.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Well...retire, man. Don't be like some of those brain-free boxers who don't have sense enough to retire and stay retired instead of tarnishing their legacy.

Not sure about the Giants- he would be a backup behind Engram. Would he accept that? Engram does seem to have injury issues though...
Considering Engram will probably get hurt getting out of bed during training camp Witten would get plenty of PT there. Plus JG loves to use multiple TE sets in his offense

So coaching it is

Yeah, he gave some personal reasons why he is came back to play another year and is now done playing, but that is not for me to post.

He already reached out to some local high schools to help if he doesn't find something that his heart wants. His brother is a high school coach and seems to really enjoy that and the flexibility that comes with it.

Him and Booger working together, that was something.
I actually think Booger was worse than Jason. Neither were comfortable in there, both had gaffes and made a lot of mistakes. But Booger, imo, was just harder to listen to. Curious to see who MNF turns to next.

VN Store

Back