If you stop believin'...

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
...you're no longer a fan.

I'm watching the AFC championship pre-game show, and one fan said that. He said, "If you stop believin', you're no longer a fan." Just like that.

I've been searching for years for those words. Awesome. Absolutely genius codification of the heart of fandom as I see it. Faith. Loyalty. Commitment.

Look, i know that definition doesn't work for all of us. It's kind of anathema to many nega-vol fans (who are, yes, definitely still Vols fans). They want it to be proven for them. They come from a position of doubt, rather than faith, and challenge the program to convince them.

Okay.

For me, though, this fella's words today were it. Gave me goosebumps.

Go Vols!

giphy.gif

I don’t have a NFL team. I despise the Titans though. And their best player is a Gump which only makes me hate them more. I wouldn’t mind the Titans getting the F out of Tennessee. They are not from here. Go KC

The bandwagon fans you are calling losers lost those games? Or... ?
No I’m referring to when the oilers played at Memphis and nashville the first two seasons and drew NFL record low crowds of 18-27k bc no one cared. But they lucked into a Super Bowl with a forward lateral and sudden all the loser Vandy and Tiger High Fans of West and middle TN were suddenly titan fans lol

No I’m referring to when the oilers played at Memphis and nashville the first two seasons and drew NFL record low crowds of 18-27k bc no one cared. But they lucked into a Super Bowl with a forward lateral and sudden all the loser Vandy and Tiger High Fans of West and middle TN were suddenly titan fans lol
I’m just not sure what’s wrong with people who live in Tennessee supporting a Tennessee NLF team I guess. I’m done with this conversation. Hate to see you keep making embarrassing posts

Yeah you dont even see that kind of hatred for Alabama around here. And the Tennessee Titans are a Tennessee team. The Tennessee Titans are Tennessee thru and thru. Lol

Reactions: Bret178
Yeah you dont even see that kind of hatred for Alabama around here. And the Tennessee Titans are a Tennessee team. The Tennessee Titans are Tennessee thru and thru. Lol
Lol Bud Adams had stated several times what he thought about Tennessee.and you’re right no one here hates Bama 🙄😂

VN Store

Back