Emmanuel Moseley INT

He is having a HUGE game. That pick wasnt his 1st big play...

Yet another player CBJ couldnt get to produce at their highest level...

For 2 star when Tennessee found him I thought he had a pretty good college career. If he had stayed at UNCC he probably doesn’t end up in the NFL.

Man, just think of all the NFL talent Butch Jones had on the Tennessee Team in 4 years...…….and he couldn't win the SEC East: E. Mosley, R. Gaulden, D. Barnett, AJ Johnson, Cam Sutton, J. Hurd, A. Kamara, Preston Williams, Josh Malone, Josh Dobbs, Curt Maggitt, Khalil McKenzie, Shy Tuttle, J. Reeves-Maybin, and Im pretty sure Im leaving off a few more.....

San Francisco has a lot of stability in their franchise now.
Good young players everywhere! Including Mr. Moseley and Mr. Hurd.

Need to build off of it. Hopefully Moseley can cash in there!
Dang those big uglies for SF are gonna have sore shoulders tomorrow from all that spiking the ball on TDs!!! Seriously, it is amazing at the turnaround of this team since John Lynch became GM. They have some real pieces to build on and that stability is priceless... they'll be a force for a while now.

Man, just think of all the NFL talent Butch Jones had on the Tennessee Team in 4 years...…….and he couldn't win the SEC East: E. Mosley, R. Gaulden, D. Barnett, AJ Johnson, Cam Sutton, J. Hurd, A. Kamara, Preston Williams, Josh Malone, Josh Dobbs, Curt Maggitt, Khalil McKenzie, Shy Tuttle, J. Reeves-Maybin, and Im pretty sure Im leaving off a few more.....
thats quite a list when you read them all of together!!!

Reactions: Golf freak
The amount of Butch recruits balling out in the NFL just further speaks to what a clown he was. Shy Tuttle, Kyle Phillips, Mosley, Gaulden, Kamara, Justin Coleman, Preston Williams, etc all balling out in the NFL when they made minimal contributions here due to coaching is sickening.

And during the worst 4 year stretch of the history of the SEC East (2013-2016). Be thankful Butch never won it because had he done so, UT would have named a street after him and given him a lifetime contract.

Ya know every time I see this POS smokin that cigar, I wanna make a copy of it and take target practice with my pistol..

VN Store

Back