Butch Jones got a promotion

F06bPD.gif

Oh that’s the beauty of it. We’re still going to be paying him even after this promotion

Says all it needs to say about the character of both Jones and Saban. No way I’d pull a stunt like that if I were an already successful head coach. Hopefully the season of reaping is at hand. Time will tell.

I wish someone would ask Saban during an interview how it feels to be taking part in a scheme to defraud a public university. When he says whaaaaa answer with

You know, the whole knowingly employing a coach and using a loop hole to get a state funded school to foot the bill for you.

Oh that’s the beauty of it. We’re still going to be paying him even after this promotion

Says all it needs to say about the character of both Jones and Saban. No way I’d pull a stunt like that if I were an already successful head coach. Hopefully the season of reaping is at hand. Time will tell.

I wish someone would ask Saban during an interview how it feels to be taking part in a scheme to defraud a public university. When he says whaaaaa answer with

You know, the whole knowingly employing a coach and using a loop hole to get a state funded school to foot the bill for you.

Oh, you real mad.

Reactions: The_Big_Orange
I feel sorry for Butch in one way...he’s going to look back at these years (years he doesn’t have to waste) and regret trading his passion for coaching for $$$ out of spite.

I truly believe the hate has a hold of him.

Just let it go. Go find a job you love doing and love your family. Hanging on to so much hate for UT will destroy him.

I feel sorry for Butch in one way...he’s going to look back at these years (years he doesn’t have to waste) and regret trading his passion for coaching for $$$ out of spite.

I truly believe the hate has a hold of him.

Just let it go. Go find a job you love doing and love your family. Hanging on to so much hate for UT will destroy him.

I think if he could get a P5 or G5 job he would take it. No one in the 10 conferences wants him. I think its about that simple.

Saban keeps him on staff because it sticks it to a rival.

Reactions: T_Vol376

VN Store

Back