Taulia Tagovailoa possibly transferring? (RUMOR)

Dooley_Era

Butch Stones
A co-worker of mine (big Bama fan) said that Taulia Tagovailoa was looking to transfer, and that Tennessee was the likely destination. I haven’t seen this rumor mentioned anywhere else. Has anyone on the board heard of this?

Reactions: Volanta
I would not want to be surrounded by a bunch of folks that live in trailers, and learn the words " roll tide " before mommy or daddy... I would have never signed there to begin with. I understand people make mistakes, hopefully he will go to a place where the majority of the people know how to at least spell elephant.

I would not want to be surrounded by a bunch of folks that live in trailers, and learn the words " roll tide " before mommy or daddy... I would have never signed there to begin with. I understand people make mistakes, hopefully he will go to a place where the majority of the people know how to at least spell elephant.
Why anyone would move from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa I will never know.

Friend of mine at work is a recent Bama grad and somewhat still in touch with people in the AD. Word going around is that Taulia potentially worried about getting recruited over...kid kind of knows he isn't as talented as his brother. Kind of feels he got a spot because of his brother. If true, not sure we want a guy that isn't willing to hang in there and put in the work to compete for the starting spot.

Might be some legs to the rumor...

Why anyone would move from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa I will never know.

The same reason 5* talent from all over the country somehow suddenly wants to go play at Georgia, a school with meh facilities, no real history, no natty in the last 40 years, and a baby stadium.

$$$$$

Last edited:

VN Store

Back