Oklahoma at Neyland

He kicked a field goal on the 1 yard line because we didn’t have a short yardage package to run.

Dumbass coaching staff took Hurd out of the game after 2nd down, ran Kamara who was stopped inside the 1 on 3rd down and idiot ass ran the fg team out to kick a 18 yard FG ON THE FIRST SERIES OF THE GAME!

I knew then, Jones was a loser coach.

Dumbass coaching staff took Hurd out of the game after 2nd down, ran Kamara who was stopped inside the 1 on 3rd down and idiot ass ran the fg team out to kick a 18 yard FG ON THE FIRST SERIES OF THE GAME!

I knew then, Jones was a loser coach.

Yep. Let’s run Kamara on short yardage and leave the 230 lb back on the sideline . Brilliant. Still pisses me off. Also I still really want someone to put Stryker in his place for his post game bull$hit .

He kicked a field goal on the 1 yard line because we didn’t have a short yardage package to run.
His charts and expert analysis told him to do it, why should you ever argue with a chart...........Remember he had Kamara try to run it in and did not use Hurd on that goal line series. Butch Jones earned the name Botch Jones honestly and without impunity

Can anyone refresh me as how we played when they came here. Wasn't we in the game up to the last and Goof ball Jones blowed it?
Butch's sheet was wrong for several KEY plays in the game...shoulda been a W.
images

Reactions: TAF
Some stupid penalties, questionable play calling, and some bad luck were all present in the 4th quarter of that game.
Im still pissed that Colton Jumper was on the field over Kirkland. Kirkland goes on to be on the All Freshman team that year. No disrespect to Jumper, but Kirkland was much better and faster pre-injury. If Jumper doesnt hold on 2 different 4th down conversions, UT wins the game. That said, it should not have come down to that.

VN Store

Back