Tennessee vs Stanford Round Rock Classic Game 3 - 12:00pm

Oh NorCalVol you’ll appreciate this. I went to that UM vs UF game last night with the in-laws and their neighbor - Phil Lane. Phil is the all time HR leader at UM and he’s in their Hall of Fame. He won a national championship in ‘82, played ‘82-‘84. Anyway - a legend at UM. So we show up and it’s the night of the ‘85 national championship team’s reunion and long story short, they invite Phil and everyone he’s with to the coach’s club section where there are former players, wives and families. We were expecting to be sitting in GA where the crowd was probably 70/30 split in favor of UM fans. Well in the club they have an open bar and some of the former players are tanked up. My wife’s father wore UF gear - UF polo and UF pullover. One of the former players came over to us and was telling my father in law of some long story about how he kicked some guy’s ass at a UM golf charity event because he wore UF gear to it, basically hinting to my father in law. 30 second later my father in law was made to take his UF gear off, gear on the ground and this former player grabs the polo, takes it to the corner of the club patio and burns it!!! He hung it over the UM dugout for the players to see! Oh man it was hilarious. Former UM players all laughing - some of which made poor choices in life and did actual jail time (just to paint a picture of the types of guys that were there).

Oh NorCalVol you’ll appreciate this. I went to that UM vs UF game last night with the in-laws and their neighbor - Phil Lane. Phil is the all time HR leader at UM and he’s in their Hall of Fame. He won a national championship in ‘82, played ‘82-‘84. Anyway - a legend at UM. So we show up and it’s the night of the ‘85 national championship team’s reunion and long story short, they invite Phil and everyone he’s with to the coach’s club section where there are former players, wives and families. We were expecting to be sitting in GA where the crowd was probably 70/30 split in favor of UM fans. Well in the club they have an open bar and some of the former players are tanked up. My wife’s father wore UF gear - UF polo and UF pullover. One of the former players came over to us and was telling my father in law of some long story about how he kicked some guy’s ass at a UM golf charity event because he wore UF gear to it, basically hinting to my father in law. 30 second later my father in law was made to take his UF gear off, gear on the ground and this former player grabs the polo, takes it to the corner of the club patio and burns it!!! He hung it over the UM dugout for the players to see! Oh man it was hilarious. Former UM players all laughing - some of which made poor choices in life and did actual jail time (just to paint a picture of the types of guys that were there).

That is hysterical. Normally I would think what an azzhole, but since it was FL gear...

Sorry for the long post. Probably not the best place for it. Last thing I’ll say is that surprisingly those shirts don’t burn as well one would think. That guy kept at it though and burned half of it before hanging it over the dugout.

Sorry for the long post. Probably not the best place for it. Last thing I’ll say is that surprisingly those shirts don’t burn as well one would think. That guy kept at it though and burned half of it before hanging it over the dugout.

heck, don't be sorry...very enjoyable read...crazy good...for that you get a "cool story bro"...thanks...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys be sure to keep us fans who are in the dark today.......w/updates on scores & stuff.....TIA.

GBO !!! GBO !!!! GBO !!!! Let's get the sweep today of all three games.....Undefeated season continues....

Last edited:
Reactions: RollerVol
You guys be sure to keep us fans who are in the dark today.......w/updates on scores & stuff.....TIA.

GBO !!! GBO !!!! GBO !!!! Let's get the sweep today of all three games.....Undefeated season continues....

things can get a little intense and focused on the game itself but sure will try...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

According to the "live" posted line-ups, Elijah Pleasants is the starting pitcher. I'm glad he got the start and I hope he has a really good outing!

EReLNd-WkAc3UC5

VN Store

Back