'22 AL RB Quinshon Judkins

Judkins, a Class of 2022 running back from Pike Road (Ala.) High School, said he “was very excited” when Tennessee’s new staff reaffirmed his previous offer from the Vols on March 9. He said he’s hearing from the Vols on a daily basis, led by running backs coach Jerry Mack, and he’s giving Tennessee strong consideration.

“I’m not sure where they stand number-wise, but they are definitely high on the list,” said Judkins, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 38 running back in the 2022 class. “I love what Coach Mack and the staff have to offer.”

The 6-foot, 195-pound Judkins said he was already staying in contact with the Vols before their coaching change earlier this year. But he said he’s now “talking every day with the new staff,” including Mack and others on Tennessee’s offensive staff.

Mack informed Judkins of his offer from the Vols’ new staff less than two weeks ago.

“His message was that they wanted me there,” Judkins said of Mack. “Me being the talented back I am, he feels like I can come in and be a great back there.”

Judkins, who has picked up offers from at least 25 schools, has never been to Tennessee’s campus but said he expects to make a trip to Knoxville to take a closer look at the Vols.

“I will visit at some point,” he said.
-Callahan

and so it begins.

it will tear itself apart from the inside.
giphy.gif

Probably jealous what Ole Miss is paying these other transfers and playing his hand for a raise from them
that's exactly what is happening. He worked them last year for ~$1.2-1.6M

that booster they have with the camo/hunting company is basically in charge of keeping him happy

He's doing to them what Baron did to us, on a larger scale. We'll see if it works. He definitely played his ass off his freshman year and made them pay for the giant pair of shiny shoes that he has yet to fill, IMO.

Even still, that's a big "oops!" for our friend Lane

Probably jealous what Ole Miss is paying these other transfers and playing his hand for a raise from them
ya think?
lol....and i'm hear for it. i kinda hope they get him to stay....cause that probably means we have to rob peter, to pay paul somewehre along the line and more people will start to get disillusioned..........

burn it.

Not a position of need, but definitely a difference maker type we should try to get.
nah, we have other needs, our RB room is good to go imo. pursuing QJ would do nothing but upset the apple cart. now if we just wanted to make things interesting, ok, sure. but we don't "need" QJ.....

VN Store

Back