UT should sell decorative checkerboard or Power T masks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
UT going "viral" in the era of Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other social media outlets might normally be a good thing.
But I'm not so sure that associating our image with a pandemic that takes more lives day by day would play well over the long haul.

Reactions: Jhilly05
I have to wonder if attempted robberies will be on the rise with everyone being encouraged to mask themselves.

I read where the Mexi cartels are having trouble getting both raw chemicals and finished drug products from China. That means an increase in pharmacy robberies and burglaries.

Reactions: greenbacknative
I’m talking about the general public use kind. Not for hospital workers.

Yeah. I know I'd hate to find myself face-up on a hospital gurney, to look up and see the doctor was wearing a mask with that effeminate crimson A across it.

Now, a black mask with an SC across it wouldn't bother me so much ...you know, if he was pumping my gas.

Yeah. I know I'd hate to find myself face-up on a hospital gurney, to look up and see the doctor was wearing a mask with that effeminate crimson A across it.

Now, a black mask with an SC across it wouldn't bother me so much ...you know, if he was pumping my gas.

Under this logic, if I am choking/having trouble breathing, I really wouldnt wanna see a doctor with a G mask.....

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers
UT going "viral" in the era of Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other social media outlets might normally be a good thing.
But I'm not so sure that associating our image with a pandemic that takes more lives day by day would play well over the long haul.

We'll probably be wearing these masks in the Fall while attending games - Get'em while they're HOT!!!

1586055321217.png

My neighbor made this for me!!!! I told her if she could figure out how to put a power T in the middle we could sell thousands!
Unfortunately, she has Lupus and is staying isolated during this pandemic. She only has a bit of this material left and can't remember where she got it. I also don't think she has the strength to mass produce these. But I'll sure be wearing it when I go out. Also, flying back to TN at end of the month.

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
I can envision one of those "SEC Shorts" videos spoofing this with fans at Home Depot or Walmart sporting their teams' masks getting into a scuffle as they stand in the checkout lines.

VN Store

Back