Anyone watching Peyton's Places today?

Bassplayer30074

I've not been a huge fan of everything that's been replayed, but I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed watching this for most of the day. Between his smarts and sense of humor, Peyton is more than entertaining. I also learned way more about the history of game. Just wondering what your thoughts were if you've been watching.

I've not been a huge fan of everything that's been replayed, but I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed watching this for most of the day. Between his smarts and sense of humor, Peyton is more than entertaining. I also learned way more about the history of game. Just wondering what your thoughts were if you've been watching.

He is truly unique in the way he engages everyone. My favorite part today was the way that Al Michaels was able to imitate Cosell.

I've been watching them all day....and night. Asked the wife about 5 this afternoon if she wanted to watch something else and she said no, I'm enjoying this.

Peyton is a natural for TV like this....Guess it's why they want him in the booth so much.
His respect for the game and the history of the game is unparalleled. I hope he does go into the broadcast booth. He will certainly do it justice.

I got to watch most of them,,,,,I liked them. Of course Peyton would be good at this,,,everything he does is usually quality stuff. He's one of those types that just makes anything look or seem easy.
I did learn a few things I didn't know before about the league.

Was it the full episodes? I watched the 30 minute teasers but don't have ESPN+.

Well, let's just say that if Tom Brady narrated these NFL stories, that I'd have been a bit deflated....

Reactions: Bassplayer30074
In one of the episodes, a guy was showing Peyton how to make a football and mentioned that his middle finger got a good workout during the process. Peyton said "You'd make a good Eagles fan then." Cracked me up.

Reactions: Bassplayer30074

VN Store

Back