Should schools be eligible for some sort of government bailout?

Yeah, I’m sure they are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy 😂. They are probably getting prepared to issue pro rated discounts to all the students who paid full tuition through end of semester, but got shorted.
Dang, you got to be kidding, right?

Whenever we stop paying highly skilled gym teachers 5-10 million a year, I’ll consider government assistance. Until then, let’s see if lil Nick and his ilk want to take a pay haircut...ya know....for the kids?
No one hates all things crimson more than I do, however wee little Nicky will always be paid his money first.

Whenever we stop paying highly skilled gym teachers 5-10 million a year, I’ll consider government assistance. Until then, let’s see if lil Nick and his ilk want to take a pay haircut...ya know....for the kids?
Many coaches are taking pay cuts already. It will only increase.

especially some of the smaller schools.

While not technically a bailout, many schools (especially the private ones) will benefit from some of the incentive provisions (Employee Retention Payroll Tax Credit, for example) that were set forth in the COVID relief bills.

College these days is the biggest scam going in this country. And dont even get me started on text books.

The original electronic social network was college students figuring out how to exchange books without paying the exorbitant new/used book prices in the late 90s....

It’s unfortunate but a decent % of small colleges need to fold up shop. The students aren’t there anymore.

speaking of bailouts.... how bout those floating petri dishes, the cruise lines, having the balls asking for a US bail out. They're headquartered in Liberia, and other small countries to keep from paying US government taxes. They're worse than dumbocrats with their hand out waiting a gift.

Last edited:
speaking of bailouts.... how bout those floating petri dishes, the cruise lines, having the balls asking for a US bail out. They're headquartered in Liberia, and other small countries to keep from paying US government taxes. They're worse than farmers with their hand out waiting a gift.

FYP

VN Store

Back