Second-Year Surge: Henry To'o To'o

kamoshika

1590459020602.png

With Bituli gone, this will basically be To’o To’o’s defense now. There are older, more experienced players in the program, and some of those players are really good players. But none of them are inside linebackers. To’o To’o must become the glue that holds the defense together. That’s his job now. The pressure is real and unavoidable, and we’re about to start seeing how he can handle that. The guess on this end is that he’ll handle it really well. He’s built for this in every way. He has face-of-the-program potential coming out of his ears.
Second-Year Surge: Henry To'o To'o

I think he's will go down as one of the best to play LB in "Big Orange" history! He has a way to go but, he's off to a great start no doubt.

VFL...GBO
I agree. He doesn’t run his mouth or try to be the center of attention like Al Wilson, so he won’t win the popularity contest. But he played better his freshman year than Al and he has shown he is much tougher after playing last year with injuries and playing his HS senior season with a broken foot.

I agree. He doesn’t run his mouth or try to be the center of attention like Al Wilson, so he won’t win the popularity contest. But he played better his freshman year than Al and he has shown he is much tougher after playing last year with injuries and playing his HS senior season with a broken foot.

"Run his mouth and try to be the center of attention" You are a clueless idiot! I now realize what a troll you are. Damn what a stupid remark.

HT just has the IT factor. Some players are great physically, some intelligent, and some are great leaders. HT possesses all three things which is rare especially in a kid that young. And most of those types don't go around promoting themselves but look beyond that (they see the bigger picture which is rare even for adults) but promote the objective which is TEAM! I hope he stays healthy and becomes an AA. I personally think he's that good!

VN Store

Back