College Football HoF Severely Damaged by Atlanta Rioters

OneManGang

Personally, I don't give a flip which side of this issue you are on. This kind of crap is not "protest" or "a cry of the voiceless." It is barbarism, pure and simple.

College Football Hall of Fame damaged, looted during protests in Atlanta

Note that there are several Tennessee players and coaches enshrined there. Neyland, Johnny Majors (player and coach), and Philip Fulmer, are there just to name a few.

We visited the museum back when it was in South Bend.

Lots of sources are citing ANTIFA as the actual trouble makers, organizing in weakly-led cities around the country to turn peaceful protests into riots. There are many ways for our enemies to destroy this nation. Stoking internal divisions (when thoughtful citizens on the left and right are in agreement) works as well as anything.
----------------
Essential Cernovich

@Cernovich

·
6h

Black Lives Matter holds a peaceful protest. ANTIFA, street gangs show up. Black Lives Matter pushed out of their own protests. Riots happen. BLM gets blamed. Don't fall for it. Tonight is NOT Black Lives Matter It's white ANTIFA thugs and street gangs.

It's odd how so much property damage occurs during these peaceful protests.

Yep, you got your groups that are peaceful and want change and are out for the proper reasons exercising their freedom to protest.......and you got others who really don't care ultimately and use it as an opportunity to damage, loot, and cause destruction. The last reason just makes things worse.

It's not odd. Happens all time. You must be young, naive, or a maga. If cops cant understand that in today's world you cant be stupid regardless of white or black then something is wrong.
True. But on the other hand, you also have to understand there are a bunch in those crowds that could care less about a cause. They just use it as an opportunity to act a fool, tear something up and/or loot. And that does nothing to support those who are legitimately protesting. In fact, it just hardens people against the legitimate protest.

It's not odd. Happens all time. You must be young, naive, or a maga. If cops cant understand that in today's world you cant be stupid regardless of white or black then something is wrong.

What the hell does make America great again have to do with it?

no, wait, I’m sure this is trumps fault in your eyes.
No need to remind you that Obama started the devide in the country.

Thugs? I have a different name for those people. I can't use it here, I would get banned. I totally think what happened to that man was WRONG. The police should have to answer for it. People have a right to protest. They in no way have a right to loot and commit crimes. Actions like that are a big part of the reason the Police act like they do. I have never felt the need to go downtown and loot and steal just because something happened I didn't like. That is just an excuse to let the true you loose. Looters are just as wrong as the police were.
they lost me when they started looting. I really dont give a s__t about this case now. Time to move on

Isn't it odd how death of a man under arrest triggers, not protests, but widespread rioting and property damage at the time the DNI is releasing documents showing the involvement of swamp creatures in the attempted coup against a duly elected President? Seems like the handiwork of a certain Hungarian billionaire and his antifa employees.

Last edited:
What the hell does make America great again have to do with it?

no, wait, I’m sure this is trumps fault in your eyes.
No need to remind you that Obama started the devide in the country.
His responses are divisive. Makes it worse. Rep or Democrats meeting a group that feels unnecessary violence against them is already at play, then saying you'll shoot them. It doesn't help. I said maga because the comment i responded to was interpreted by me as a sarcastic quote that sounded like something our president would tweet.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Started trying to take political comments out, but it's going to be impossible to mod in the Football Forum.

I feel for you guys trying to keep the topic non political with this going on . The political forum is going to get lots of new threads I’m sure .

Reactions: kcvols1
It actually started as a peaceful protest.

Starting at 3pm, there were thousands of people chanting and marching through downtown, from Centennial Park. This lasted until 5:30 or so, as planned. Note the reminder in the post below.

909780FD-2192-4F07-B517-8A63BDDBD046.jpeg
After that, individual knuckleheads - largely from out of town it seems - started deliberately provoking the police, breaking sh*t, and stealing sh*t. I don’t know if it was closely coordinated across cities or what, but there were definitely some professional Anti-fa types involved.

Make no mistake, by whomever coordinated (if at all) these arsehats were not protesting ANYTHING. The second wave was intent on nothing but property destruction and war with the government. They deserve every ounce of teargas, every beanbag, and every nightstick thump they got.

The Mayor and Governor appear to have responded exactly as they should have, which says a lot given their ideological differences.

Interesting times, friends. November should be fun.

VN Store

Back