RB lineup

Who do y'all have pegged for the 3rd string snaps? Im betting on Jabari Small.

I think Whitehead and/or Hodge will have situational roles for short yardage or even lead blocking.

But as the 3rd string every down back, I would have to go with Small. Very good player and he's going to have a good career here.

Things just got a lot more interesting here. 1 injury and we’re gonna be relying on some freshmen to handle some of the running. I’d put my bet on Jabari smalls. Think we’ll probably use hodge or crouch on short yard situations still.

Reactions: KarnsTownVol
Pruitt is already on record as wanting big powerful backs so Tee Hodge may have just moved up the depth chart and Le`neth Whitehead may now not move to Linebacker.
Other than HT, there are a lot of unknowns at ILB too. From what I've seen on tape Hodge looks to be a pretty good RB.

Reactions: preacherwebb
CFA is still on the roster and will play before Small. L Whithead next up. Pruitt will give him the chance first to play RB before a move to LB.

Reactions: bigorange
Wait...did AV really confirm it? If he does come back, I wonder if he'll be at RB or LB...

I would say he would go back to LB. I seem to remember that's where he was practicing at the time of the incident.

Until Gray or maybe someone else really starts to shine and prove it on the field, I don't see the RB position having 1-3 or 1-thou any number. I expect they will all see action until the cream rises to the top. Being the starter may have more to do with the offense needed for the game at hand. I really like that we may see this approach. I don't like to compare it to the Bama approach but as I typed it became apparent that this is what I was saying. Oh well....

spot just opened up

Jeremy Banks
This is also a real good possibility. The kid has had his problems but watching him play in the limited sample we got you can't deny the talent is there. Just gotta sure up the ball security. Need to consult whoever taught Arian Foster in Houston.

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back