Tray Curry commitment

Mr.Vol2U

Tray Curry WR from Bradey Central High School in Cleveland, Tn committed yesterday, but I heard that there isn't enough room. I noticed there wasn't much hoopla which was shocking to me. Anybody know of anything??

Reactions: Volanta
Sorry, but I can't keep from wishing Tennessee kids get a chance to play for Tennessee. I've heard all the arguments that it doesn't matter what state they come from and I won't say those folks are wrong, but I'm to old to change. All my years in the military showed my best friends were from Tennessee,but I had some close pals from Alabama,Florida and Georgia.

I think he had his opportunity to commit early on. Now we only have so many spots left and may have to ask some kids to look around. Bottom line is he may have missed the boat.

Sorry, but I can't keep from wishing Tennessee kids get a chance to play for Tennessee. I've heard all the arguments that it doesn't matter what state they come from and I won't say those folks are wrong, but I'm to old to change. All my years in the military showed my best friends were from Tennessee,but I had some close pals from Alabama,Florida and Georgia.

If you look at our last GREAT team..which I would say was 1998.

Al Wilson
Travis Stephens
Eric Westmoreland
Cedric Wilson
Jermaine Copeland

Were all Tennessee Boys that made huge contributions. Some Olineman as well from TN.

Yeah there's something to statepride and playing better because of that.

VN Store

Back