ESPN second-year players who will make the biggest impact

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It seems like I remember a similar article from ESPN, but this one is from today.

RB Eric Gray
Tennessee Volunteers
2019 ESPN 300 ranking: 263

Fifty-six of Gray's 109 carries came in three games, but those three games happened to be his best. Remember: Against Vanderbilt, Gray had 246 yards and three touchdowns on 25 rush attempts.

Gray split carries with Tyson Chandler, who is returning this season, and Tim Jordan, who is no longer with the team. With the running back room shrinking, Gray should see his carries increase in 2020 and should also see his production increase as the Vols are bringing back a talented offensive line with Trey Smith, Brandon Kennedy, Wanya Morris, Darnell Wright, Jerome Carvin and transfer Cade Mays.

With that many options along the offensive line, Gray should have some big holes to run through in 2020.

And Ty Chandler's full name isn't "Tyson" it's actually Tykevious.

ESPN knew his right name that's just a little dish on the Vol running back as always.

It seems like I remember a similar article from ESPN, but this one is from today.

And Ty Chandler's full name isn't "Tyson" it's actually Tykevious.
Just shows you what the writers know about the Rb’s room. I believe we will actually have significantly better depth and talent at Rb than last year.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Lesson to Tyson Chandler and all UT Football players - Play well and get your names pronounced correctly

VN Store

Back