‘23 TX ILB Anthony Hill

Looks like I will be going to a Denton Ryan game this year along with a Cedar Hill game. That is if fans are allowed.

Reactions: igotworms
Shelton Felton is going to do big things here. I am getting the vibe like I did with Coach O about him.
Ring, ring....
Mom: "Hello..... Junior, it's Shelton Felton from the University of Tennessee"

That just has to have a memorable effect on recruits.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and T Dog
More often then not recruiting is about relationships, it doesn't sound like we were really talking to him throughout the cycle so I doubt we're even being considered. But we have pulled in a Bryce Brown at the last second before so you never know... but I really doubt it lol

Ha: What has texas done but underachieve for many years? He'll be lost in mediocrity with the 'horns.

With A&M pissing down their legs this year and Texas joining the SEC, I think A&M may have missed their chance to dominate Texas

Had a whole decade, coinciding with Texas botching hire after hire, and could do nothing with it lol

Had a whole decade, coinciding with Texas botching hire after hire, and could do nothing with it lol
Well Texas is joining the SEC now so their recruiting will take a huge boost. I’m not saying they’re gonna dominate the SEC. I’m saying they’re likely going to start out recruiting and beating A&M in the standings

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back