Tennessee adds FCS offensive coordinator as analyst

Yeah he couldn't go wrong listing to all of us on here. lol

Even VN knows to go for 2 when up 12 in the 4th quarter...

Even VN knows you cant have 13 guys on the field..

Even VN knows you cant have safeties up too close when the only way you can lose is a deep bomb..

Even VN knows how to stop a WR playing QB...

Even VN knows first time head coach shouldnt hire 2 coordinators without P5 coordinating experience

Even VN knew Larry Scott and Sunseri were bad ideas

And Schiano...

And GA State

And hiring a LA Tech coach with a losing record

And having a minuscule buyout in Lane's contract

And the turnover trash can

Last edited:
Maybe Pruitt is starting a coach rehap program like Saban. Saban's program has done a pretty good so far but Butch looks to be a more difficult case although him selling his house may mean he has something in the works or Saban just wants a better car detail guy.

Not sure if these type guys can recruit. Maybe on campus only.

This guy>>>>>>>Alabama's Butch Jones

I don't know what responsibilities come with the "analyst" position, so I can't say you're wrong. But there's no question Butch has a much more impressive resume, including extensive experience (and yes, success) as a head coach. On the face of it, Butch should be a more valuable asset. But I hope this guy does a great job for us.

This appears to be a solid hire, played OL in the SEC and has college coaching experience. Welcome to Rocky Top coach!

GBO

Sounds like another great hire by CJP. Does anyone have a list of our off field coaches? I feel like in today’s game they play a very important role.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Even VN knows to go for 2 when up 12 in the 4th quarter...

Even VN knows you cant have 13 guys on the field..

Even VN knows you cant have safeties up too close when the only way you can lose is a deep bomb..

Even VN knows how to stop a WR playing QB...

Even VN knows first time head coach shouldnt hire 2 coordinators without P5 coordinating experience

Even VN knew Larry Scott and Sunseri were bad ideas

And Schiano...

And GA State

And hiring a LA Tech coach with a losing record

And having a minuscule buyout in Lane's contract

And the turnover trash can

For once, I look like a rocket scientist! 😁

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I don't know what responsibilities come with the "analyst" position, so I can't say you're wrong. But there's no question Butch has a much more impressive resume, including extensive experience (and yes, success) as a head coach. On the face of it, Butch should be a more valuable asset. But I hope this guy does a great job for us.
i wonder if analysts produce the training films for the team. I always wondered how that process happens.

VN Store

Back