Three games off of Notre Dames schedule

There will be no football in the Fall. Period.

West Texas Doctor Says Asthma Drug Is 'Silver Bullet' for COVID-19 . "It's an inhaled steroid that doesn't have the side effects of total body steroids but it has the benefits," Dr. Richard Bartlett said in a recent interview with KWES-TV in Odessa. "It's like putting out a fire at the base of the fire. I'm having patients recover so quick."
No Football? Probably, since every successful treatment has been ignored by Fauci, Gates, & their Minions.

I fear you are right.:(

West Texas Doctor Says Asthma Drug Is 'Silver Bullet' for COVID-19 . "It's an inhaled steroid that doesn't have the side effects of total body steroids but it has the benefits," Dr. Richard Bartlett said in a recent interview with KWES-TV in Odessa. "It's like putting out a fire at the base of the fire. I'm having patients recover so quick." No Football? Right! IF this Dr. gets ignored like the other MD's who have Treated Covid successfully.

West Texas Doctor Says Asthma Drug Is 'Silver Bullet' for COVID-19 . "It's an inhaled steroid that doesn't have the side effects of total body steroids but it has the benefits," Dr. Richard Bartlett said in a recent interview with KWES-TV in Odessa. "It's like putting out a fire at the base of the fire. I'm having patients recover so quick."
No Football? Probably, since every successful treatment has been ignored by Fauci, Gates, & their Minions.
Link?

West Texas Doctor Says Asthma Drug Is 'Silver Bullet' for COVID-19 . "It's an inhaled steroid that doesn't have the side effects of total body steroids but it has the benefits," Dr. Richard Bartlett said in a recent interview with KWES-TV in Odessa. "It's like putting out a fire at the base of the fire. I'm having patients recover so quick." No Football? Right! IF this Dr. gets ignored like the other MD's who have Treated Covid successfully.

I actually caught just a little of who I think was him saying that the other night but wasn’t able to watch all of it .

More than I care for too but man, they embarrassed themselves with their Sugar Bowl fan support...
Yeah, I get that they had been 2 years in a row and had got the crap kicked out of them the year before but a 15,000 drop from the year prior is pretty big. We'd dang sure sell the thing out not having been in almost 30 years. I still can't believe Botch blew that.

Speaking of Sugar Bowls though, this guy cuts them down and you can watch the whole thing under an hour:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back