1st SEC player Opts out for 2020

Well, not sure this qualifies as a SEC football player. I think Cal Ripken Jr's backup might have got more work than Vandy's placekicker this year...
Let's give credit where credit is due. He might not have but 4-5 PAT attempts, but you can book it that he will have 9-10 field goal attempts.

This is the reason I call them - "Vandy's Candies" . . . Poor fellow is only guaranteed one kick per game and he quits!! LOL

GBO

Reactions: feathersax
The only position on the field that could feasibly remain socially distanced and also could wear a mask with little discomfort
Place kicker has to get close to the holder. Punter is the position where you're (hopefully) by yourself.

Arenā€™t kickers usually isolated in practice...and somewhat in game?

One of the only football players that could actually wear a mask...and not be affected. Lol

Reactions: feathersax
Oren Milstein - the only thing that would make that name more Vandy would be to have a III or IV after it...
I mean really, the kicker doesn't want to be a part of your team, what does that really say about your team?

There are more important things than football. Especially with a Vandy degree. The majority of their players are there for the degree, not relying on pro football contracts as most of our players.

Nothing wrong with that.

There are more important things than football. Especially with a Vandy degree. The majority of their players are there for the degree, not relying on pro football contracts as most of our players.

Nothing wrong with that.

If most of our players are relying on a pro football contract they're going to be really hungry after they graduate.

VN Store

Back