2020 record

Cmacsmokey

I had us going 9-3 this season originally before they made the decision last week to go to the 10 game SEC schedule. Now I think we will do good to go 6-4 with two more SEC games added I wouldn’t be shocked if we go 5-5 though especially if we add LSU and A&M that’s just brutal that is if we even play a full season. I believe our season will come down to good QB play we gonna live and die by JG again probaly. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
0-0 according to @The Original Fade

Assuming that we play with empty (or largely empty stadiums), I see 6-4 if we add Ole Miss and LSU to existing schedule.

W - USCe, Mizzou, UK, Arky, Vandy, Ole Miss
L - Bama, UF, UGA, LSU

If we include A&M in lieu of Ole Miss, I see 5-5.

No worse than 6-4.

No more losing seasons or 500 records!

Hope we get ole piss on the road and LSU at home.

Was ole piss supposed to be respectable at all? All I see is them assuming their offense will be good because of lane. Either way, we must remind lane why he made the wrong choice and wax his gooch

No worse than 6-4.

Was ole piss supposed to be respectable at all? All I see is them assuming their offense will be good because of lane. Either way, we must remind lane why he made the wrong choice and wax his gooch

We were 8-5 last year:)

Reactions: feathersax
And one of those five was Georgia State. Not picking a scab here, but I think those days are behind us and we had a shot at BYU as well.
We should welcome good competition (Especially those whose qb's moved on last year and the new ones didn't get in Spring practice)

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and 08Vol
Playing in a half-empty or empty Neyland is probable... IF there's a season at all.

I don't even want to think about it.

Someone wake me up in a year.

Reactions: 08Vol
No worse than 6-4.

Ole Miss isn't good. If we lose to them this year, Pruitt's seat will be extremely hot absent a big-time upset....

I had us going 9-3 this season originally before they made the decision last week to go to the 10 game SEC schedule. Now I think we will do good to go 6-4 with two more SEC games added I wouldn’t be shocked if we go 5-5 though especially if we add LSU and A&M that’s just brutal that is if we even play a full season. I believe our season will come down to good QB play we gonna live and die by JG again probaly. What do you guys think?

I'm certainly not predicting 10-0, but we now have the talent, depth, and coaching to be in any game against any opponent. In other words, no automatic losses. However, I would say the absolute basement is 5-5, maybe 6-4.

I tend to count on winning a couple we're not supposed to, but really discount the likelihood that we also get tripped up by someone. I think it's going to happen to everyone this year, even Bama...can't run thru 10 SEC teams, unless the team is like LSU last year...and don't think anyone is stacked like that this year. I think 6-4 is probably a pretty good season, and the number I'm at...trying to rationalize just 3 losses, but Bama, UGA, FL, probably TaM or LSU. To win a couple of those would put us there, but just like SEC Bball, where you play everyone, and five teams twice...everyone knows everyone so well, so I really don't think we make it thru KY, SC, Miz, maybe OM without a loss somewhere in there.

Reactions: Cmacsmokey
Who the heck k owns how this season my turn out. For me the biggest determining factor will be the qb situation. If Pruitt has the kahunas to roll with hb (and he lives up to the billing) we could have a really good year. We have the 3rd most talent in the sece and there’s no much that sorta yes no1 from us. No1 would be uga but they’re replacing qb, the entire oline, and a bunch of other players and coaches.

12-0

Reactions: feathersax

And had the talent to be 10-3. Last year will haunt Pruitt until he is fired. If he had removed the bad apples before the season started he would have had a 10 win season in year 2.

VN Store

Back