General roster question

cthvolsfan

When is the date that the team has to be down to 85 scholarship players? According to my count, I still think they are 1 or 2 above the limit (if Banks is back on the team, I think maybe they are then two over the limit). Any rumblings about who is going to make room? I know there are at least two that have medical questions and might go that route. I can look at the roster and see several who would be better off playing FCS level football.

When is the date that the team has to be down to 85 scholarship players? According to my count, I still think they are 1 or 2 above the limit (if Banks is back on the team, I think maybe they are then two over the limit). Any rumblings about who is going to make room? I know there are at least two that have medical questions and might go that route. I can look at the roster and see several who would be better off playing FCS level football.

Once we figure out who we don't want, a bag of dope will magically appear in their car or backpack and the cops will be tipped off! lol

Once we figure out who we don't want, a bag of dope will magically appear in their car or backpack and the cops will be tipped off! lol
That’s ridiculous.
It’s the gun with no serial number that does the trick.

Make someone a preferred walk, a blue shirt or gray shirt. This is big business, it’s was figured out long before it crossed any of our minds.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
That’s ridiculous.
It’s the gun with no serial number that does the trick.

Make someone a preferred walk, a blue shirt or gray shirt. This is big business, it’s was figured out long before it crossed any of our minds.
And you forgot about the mysterious former girlfriend at the party that shows up 3 days later.

No one has to go. Walk on scholarships are not 4 year scholarships

Reactions: TennMan101
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought this was a post about roosters!

No one has to go. Walk on scholarships are not 4 year scholarships

That's what I was wondering. The scholarships Pruitt has handed out to guys like Abercrombie, PAK, etc aren't necessarily always full and for their duration. Andrew Craig was issued one for a year with the understanding he wouldn't use his last year of eligibility.

I think it's difficult to assume what each players circumstance is, especially if they're a player that didnt sign.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back