Give the go-ahead Greg

I honestly don't think it will be a college football season this year, they might try but in my opinion it won't last. Hope i am wrong, l love those fall Saturdays. GBO

Seems it was said that strength of schedule would be part of the equation. Just match up each other’s newly opened up dates and go from there.

There will be 10 that will have to play the Vols this year. They better be ready. We will be ready.

IMHO, which means nothing, I think when actual students get back on campus the resulting spikes will force closings.
No classes, no football.
Leaving the football powers saying We tried. Send your donations to save our football.

Of more concern, the Kids being returned to their taxpayer funded daycare babysitters(schools) will spread the virus like nothing else. Leaving "educators" saying.. We tried.

It is not our fault, don't hate us. We tried.
Please send money.

Last edited by a moderator:
they see the setting of the sun in an orange-tinted sky

unsettled, the minions of doom prepare an exhausting gauntlet of foes for the men of tennessee

alabama, florida, uga, auburn, lsu, ta&m...

the giants line up to take their swing

they awaken to see their wretched ways are for naught

alas, the orange colossus had taken the day

The NFL is practicing, high school kids are practicing in sme places. ZERO fatalities so far, we can only hope they all stay under their beds clacking their knees and wringing their hands in fear until the next practice.

The NFL is practicing, high school kids are practicing in sme places. ZERO fatalities so far, we can only hope they all stay under their beds clacking their knees and wringing their hands in fear until the next practice.
I have lost a friend. Fatalities are real and horrible. Thank God, most don't die.
Slowing the spread is about being able to treat and take care of the people that get sick.

Seems it was said that strength of schedule would be part of the equation. Just match up each other’s newly opened up dates and go from there.

There will be 10 that will have to play the Vols this year. They better be ready. We will be ready.
Love this answer. GBO!

IMHO, which means nothing, I think when actual students get back on campus the resulting spikes will force closings.
No classes, no football.
Leaving the football powers saying We tried. Send your donations to save our football.

Of more concern, the Kids being returned to their taxpayer funded daycare babysitters(schools) will spread the virus like nothing else. Leaving "educators" saying.. We tried.

It is not our fault, don't hate us. We tried.
Please send money.
Yeah, you're probably right, but let's at least hypothesize. That's all we got.

they see the setting of the sun in an orange-tinted sky

unsettled, the minions of doom prepare an exhausting gauntlet of foes for the men of tennessee

alabama, florida, uga, auburn, lsu, ta&m...

the giants line up to take their swing

they awaken to see their wretched ways are for naught

alas, the orange colossus had taken the day
Yeah, I don't see Auburn or Ta&M as giants. Both are beatable teams. One could argue that fLorida is as well.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back