Favorite Vols Podcast?

GiveEmSix

I usually listen to SwainEvent (and will continue to do so) and I have listened to Ainge's show in the past. Now that Golic is no longer on ESPN radio in the mornings, I'm looking for something new to fill my morning commute.
What's your favorite Vols specific podcast?

The Rockytopinsider one is ok, though they are a bit homerish on the recruiting news usually.

I enjoy the volquest ones really well. The panel of guys compliment each other well. It's better now that the gator moved to new York.

Locked on Vols is good for just a generally quick daily overview of the latest official news. It doesn't get too deep in is analysis of the game though.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Would there be interest in an X and Os UT podcast similar to what Fishduck was for Oregon?

I’d basically break down both our offense and defense (maybe just focus on one) along with that of our weekly opponents.

Reactions: VolinDalton
Would there be interest in an X and Os UT podcast similar to what Fishduck was for Oregon?

I’d basically break down both our offense and defense (maybe just focus on one) along with that of our weekly opponents.
I mean, I'd listen to it.

The Rockytopinsider one is ok, though they are a bit homerish on the recruiting news usually.

I enjoy the volquest ones really well. The panel of guys compliment each other well. It's better now that the gator moved to new York.

Locked on Vols is good for just a generally quick daily overview of the latest official news. It doesn't get too deep in is analysis of the game though.
With Rutherford gone and Ben (originally with Swain) taking over, at least I won’t have sympathetic anxiety that the host is having a nervous breakdown.

Am I the only one that finds the Ben guy annoying on swain event?

Dunno. I think he holds his own and enjoy his takes. I mean there may be some annoying things every now and then but that's most humans.

VN Store

Back