Vescovi finally made it

Our talent should be solid all the way through the 2-deep on the depth charts. We will be better than average on experience too!

Whose the 4th post player who’s SEC starter caliber? I agree our top 9 could all start for many other SEC teams

Reactions: VOLED
His style of play is much closer to Nash than Stockton.
a good choice either way. I'd like to see Uros make a big jump. also Nkamhoua (I admit I cut and pasted it, there's no way I could spell it!)

We're going to be a national power in basketball, and soon. Baseball too. Priutt's recruiting has improved every year thus far. He's 1 season away of having his team stocked with the right kind of players.

I keep coming up with national average of 7th in recruiting (based on 6.45 of UGA the last 20 years. (as far as Rivals goes back.)

We all want football but I really really hope basketball happens. Could definitely be the first final four in our history, if not all the freaking way. Gonna be a fun team to watch it we are able.

Last edited:
Well all want football but I really really hope basketball happens. Could definitely be the first final four in our history, it not all the freaking way. Gonna be a fun team to watch it we are able.

Same. If I had to choose football or basketball, at this point I'd easily choose basketball. No shade to the football team, but it's going to be a weird non-traditional season and I'd much rather see what this team can do on the court than our Vols on the field. Much higher chance I'm pleased with the outcome of the basketball season than the football season.

VN Store

Back