Velus Jones Jr YouTube channel

He seems like a cool guy. Hope he has a great year. I know they will be pumped just to be able to play and have a season, but it has to be disappointing knowing they won’t get to play in front of a packed Neyland this year, especially for a grad transfer like him. Towards the end, she asks him what it’s like to play in Neyland, and he couldn’t say. Guess he’ll never get the full Neyland experience.

He seems like a cool guy. Hope he has a great year. I know they will be pumped just to be able to play and have a season, but it has to be disappointing knowing they won’t get to play in front of a packed Neyland this year, especially for a grad transfer like him. Towards the end, she asks him what it’s like to play in Neyland, and he couldn’t say. Guess he’ll never get the full Neyland experience.
Damn, I havent thought about it like that yet. Sad :(

One positive I have taken form a couple of his vids, is that it seems like the guys are happy to be there and excited and focused to play.

If you haven't already, check out his YouTube channel!

Really cool guy, vloggin and VOLin.

Loved this video. I have been waiting for a player to post a video of them eating cereal and brushing their teeth for years. It seems similar to how I eat cereal and brush my teeth to be honest. Now I know.

VN Store

Back