Schedule is fixing to drop, who should we play?

Kamara4sixGBO

Going off SOS Scheduled already, who should we play vs East?

UT plays teams 2, 7 from the west

UF plays teams 1, 6 from the west

UGA plays teams 2, 3 from the west

UK plays teams 3, 5 from the west

SC plays teams 1, 4 from the west.

UM plays teams 5,7 from the west.

Vandy, well, do we care?

Shouldn’t UK/UM be the teams that gets LSU? I’ve seen some say UT gets LSU but is it fair to play 1,2? But same ones have Bama vs Fla, is it fair for Bama to play 1,2,3 from the East? I don’t see that happening as I don’t see them giving UGA to play LSU and 1,2,3 from the West.

I think UF/UGA gets A&M and UF also gets AU. Who does TN get or should play? Think a MS school, plus...?

Reactions: norrislakevol
I knew we would get LSU...Because we are Tennessee...so we drop stinking Oklahoma and still have to play at LEAST 4 teams from the top 10 in a 10 game season... Bama LSU UGA and Floriduh.

To be the best you have to beat the best. We definitely have our work cut out for us. Hopefully we do not have to go play at LSU...at night...thats a hard place to ever win a ballgame.

Reactions: 08Vol
I knew we would get LSU...Because we are Tennessee...so we drop stinking Oklahoma and still have to play at LEAST 4 teams from the top 10 in a 10 game season... Bama LSU UGA and Floriduh.

To be the best you have to beat the best. We definitely have our work cut out for us. Hopefully we do not have to go play at LSU...at night...thats a hard place to ever win a ballgame.
UF isn’t really a top 10 team and LSU at night without fans is just like a ghost tour.

Reactions: TAZVOL75
UF isn’t really a top 10 team and LSU at night without fans is just like a ghost tour.
I hate them, but I don’t understand how people can say that Florida isn’t a top 10 team. I’m from SC so there are a lot of Clemson fans who constantly downgrade the SEC, especially Florida. “They are overrated, they aren’t that good”....they went 11-2 last year with 2 losses to 2 top 5 teams....I don’t believe that there are/were 10 teams better than them..

True they lost like 14 starters to the draft they are gonna be hurting this year

Their roster is totally fine. We should hope that there's a dropoff at QB (there should be). Jamar Chase opting out would also be huge if it were to happen.

I hate them, but I don’t understand how people can say that Florida isn’t a top 10 team. I’m from SC so there are a lot of Clemson fans who constantly downgrade the SEC, especially Florida. “They are overrated, they aren’t that good”....they went 11-2 last year with 2 losses to 2 top 5 teams....I don’t believe that there are/were 10 teams better than them..

Also gave LSU the most trouble they had all season. In Death Valley. At night.

Their roster is totally fine. We should hope that there's a dropoff at QB (there should be). Jamar Chase opting out would also be huge if it were to happen.
They lost a quite a few defensive players in the draft so we'll see. Not to mention their OC left.

I would expect them to be talented but drop off significantly.

I'm just thrilled we finally have a schedule that Bammer, uga, and Florida are happy with. They have had their delicate sensitivities upset all week with the possibility of having tough games on their schedule. I mean, after all, no one should have to play uga, Bammer, and Florida in the SAME YEAR!!!!

......oh, yeah.....nevermind.

I agree with Clemson fans - and I went to UT and I'm constantly downgrading UF - "They are overrated, they aren't that good and I just simply don't like them, their uniforms, their coach, that crappy stadium they play in, the music the band attempts to play on key, the weather in FL, the so called food they serve at the stadium" Sorry - what was the question..... I don't like FL - period.

VN Store

Back